Miami Police Chief Colina running for Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Police Chief Colina running for Sheriff

Apparently there’s a few elected officials already backing him up. Anyone please than Joe Martinez

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently there’s a few elected officials already backing him up. Anyone please than Joe Martinez
    If Colina wins, expect all his MPD buddies moving over to MDPD in top positions.

Unregistered
    At this point it’s not a bad thing because what we have up top is useless. I hope he wins and demoted all your assssseeesss.

Unregistered
    You only need to wait until the November 2024 elections! 😂

Unregistered
    Greenwell has been saying that his close friend, a super close friend of Gimenez, is running. Hernan M. Organvidez Who has the personality of a crusty rock underwater is thinking about it. That way Gimenez controls any Investigations of corruption.

Unregistered
    Greenwell has been saying that his close friend, a super close friend of Gimenez, is running. Hernan M. Organvidez Who has the personality of a crusty rock underwater is thinking about it. That way Gimenez controls any Investigations of corruption.
    none of those I think will best Colina. He brings heavy cash hitters with him plus the man knows how to talk. I hope he does run.

Unregistered
    none of those I think will best Colina. He brings heavy cash hitters with him plus the man knows how to talk. I hope he does run.
    Colina is a sweet talker all about him,he has fired over 30 PO’s and Believes in you go fight for your job contact the union and arbitrator.

Meanwhile you lose your family and house,he’s not Pro Police Colina micromanages GPS/Body cams big time Democrat.

So go ahead and vote for Colina.

Yours truly,

City PO

Unregistered
    David Greenwell spilled the beans the other day at a funeral. H.O has the Mazcanosa money and is gonna be the sheriff. David says PBA going to support him.

Unregistered
    David Greenwell spilled the beans the other day at a funeral. H.O has the Mazcanosa money and is gonna be the sheriff. David says PBA going to support him.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. After all HO is an anti-cop leader. He and Carlos Gimenez went to school together and ha e the same theory he is better than anyone else and all others are subservient. Arrogant POS who has a personality of a rock underwater
    PBA has a history of supporting anti-cop candidates.

Unregistered
    Colina is a sweet talker all about him,he has fired over 30 PO’s and Believes in you go fight for your job contact the union and arbitrator.

Meanwhile you lose your family and house,he’s not Pro Police Colina micromanages GPS/Body cams big time Democrat.

So go ahead and vote for Colina.

Yours truly,

City PO
    as you I am a city cop and Colina brought back the image nationwide. The black association and a few unhappy officers tried to talk and it didn’t work. He will be great as a sheriff. He don’t put up with lazy and dirty cops. Those 30 were mostly dirty including the group of black officers federally arrest. Maybe you were dirty like them and didn’t get caught.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast