Javi No Matter How Many Times you try to postpone the elections U will lose! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The retirees had to go to the station like everyone else idiot, if you lived out of state you had to come into town to vote. Nonsense in talk g to an idiot anymore you and Joe Soros know it all.
    Negative I was part of the scam in collecting Absentee ballots. It was all a scam until the online voting started.

Unregistered
    Negative I was part of the scam in collecting Absentee ballots. It was all a scam until the online voting started.
    Okay you know it all just like your crazy cousin Jerry and uncle Joe Soros the Democrats of the FOP

Unregistered
    This is so true .. Armando aguilar told Javi don’t approve the on line voting cause you are going to loss control .

Unregistered
    This is so true .. Armando aguilar told Javi don’t approve the on line voting cause you are going to loss control .
    He thought that the little piece of paper into a magic box 📦 was going to work forever.

Unregistered
    Scam artist Javielito is crying like the sore loser he is. You lost now go away you sack of garbage.

Unregistered
    Scam artist Javielito is crying like the sore loser he is. You lost now go away you sack of garbage.
    Is this the same Ortiz that would pick up the ballot box with lugo and ride off to sunset before it appeared at the top hall again?

Unregistered
    Is this the same Ortiz that would pick up the ballot box with lugo and ride off to sunset before it appeared at the top hall again?
    Exactly! The same one.. POS!

Unregistered
    Poor baby Javi Crying cause he’s losing the election 😢! I thought it was in the bag for you Mr. Ortiz a done deal? We went from 1 day voting at one station to 13 days voting through emails and Javi is still not happy.

Let me give u a piece of advice stop it cause you’re looking like a sore loser. Those days of one day voting at the station and putting a piece of paper in a box and showing up with 500 absentee ballots are over.

No matter how many times you trying to redo it you will lose cause you are a corrupt pos!
    Ortiz new he was losing bad and here are the results.
    Sgt Tommy Reyes 886 (61.1%)
    Mr Javier Ortiz 564 (38.9%)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12