Tommy Won!! 🤣👍
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tommy Won!! 🤣👍

Cry baby! I told you 2021 wasn't your year.

THOMAS “TOMMY” REYES 886 (61.1%)
    JAVIER ORTIZ 564 (38.9%)
    Total
    Abstain
    15 (1.0%)

FOP VICE PRESIDENT NOMINATIONS:
    Votes
    FELIX DEL ROSARIO 933 (65.9%)
    EDWARD LUGO 482 (34.1%)
    VOTER SUMMARY
    FOP OUTER GUARD:
    VOTER SUMMARY
    Total
    Abstain
    50 (3.4%)

Votes
    RAYNIER RODRIGUEZ 755 (56.2%)
    REINALDO “TJ” TEJERA 588 (43.8%)
    Total

We don't want dirty cops!

Unregistered
    Javi you had more votes last time when you were running against a black man.
    JAVIER ORTIZ 688 (44.5%)
    THOMAS “TOMMY” REYES 641 (41.4%)
    RAMON CARR . 218 (14.1%)

Unregistered
    So 2 more years of getting straight F U C K E D by the city while they plan more parties. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So 2 more years of getting straight F U C K E D by the city while they plan more parties. Thanks.
    Sailor, let’s rumba.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Nothing different from 8 years of Ortiz and Lugo, accept the results and stop getting your panties all up in a bunch.

Unregistered
    Nothing different from 8 years of Ortiz and Lugo, accept the results and stop getting your panties all up in a bunch.
    This is where you can’t be more wrong. Very different from the devil we know. I got my problems with Javi but Tommy does less than nothing for the membership. Nobody talking about not accepting results, jackass. It’s what it is but lemme know how this worked for your ass in 2022.

Unregistered
    This is where you can’t be more wrong. Very different from the devil we know. I got my problems with Javi but Tommy does less than nothing for the membership. Nobody talking about not accepting results, jackass. It’s what it is but lemme know how this worked for your ass in 2022.
    Come 2022 if Tommy and Del Rosario fail to deliver then they get voted out but until then give them an opportunity to negotiate a contract and go from there, stop listening to the Cactus Nation and allow these guys a chance.

Unregistered
    Come 2022 if Tommy and Del Rosario fail to deliver then they get voted out but until then give them an opportunity to negotiate a contract and go from there, stop listening to the Cactus Nation and allow these guys a chance.
    Forget that here comes the PBA.

Unregistered
    So what you are saying is the last 2 years was just practice for Tommy or that he actually got shit done right? I got nothing against FDR so he’s got a clean slate but not Tommy.

Unregistered
    Are they arresting the sleeping doper .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast