The Great Divide in Troop G

Troop G Guy (remember me?

The Great Divide in Troop G

I am lost with this decision by an incompetent Captain. More importantly....the Major for allowing it. There has been a great divide placed in the ranks of our troopers. Patrol Operations (zone troopers) are not allowed to back-up or transport for our Special Operations guys (THI, K9, CIU, Motors, etc.). This is because zone guys are trying to better themselves in their career and learning new things. Management says that they are not going to calls, nope, no calls holding. Then why not? The zone guys are now forced to stay on the interstate only, when most of Jacksonville roadways are large state roads. Doesn't make sense. Our response time are better than other troops by far. The answer she says, "They can get x49 to transport for them." Really? That's your answer? You are clueless Senora! K9's are told to only work when their felony officer is x8 so we don't have to call a zone guy. What about when he's off? or sick? or I am working 208? Seems like we'd be taking two people off the road. What about we any of us want to work SOAR, Hireback, etc.? Who do we call then, x49? How embarrassing. BUT WAIT! When calls are holding like on a rainy day, who do they call every time....special ops. Yep, then we are expected to pitch in and help. We always have, but after this decision...that's not first thought. AT least the Troop K guys in our area don't feel the same way. Piss off! I'd even expect the Special Ops Captain to tell these two to take a hike, that didn't happen either. Geesh. What a way to unite a troop. Just like you did with FLAIR, way to bring us together. This place is a circus now, and we have enough clowns running the big show. I guess that I will just take my POF for helping out another trooper and move on. And, yes. I got a POF for backing up a trooper! Jesus this place......

Unregistered
    You can thank A. Jones for that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can thank A. Jones for that.
    You can thank the major because he is pi$$ed that eight troopers bailed G to fill the K spots. You can also thank the Col for promoting people that were problems before they were promoted to the next rank! G was once the last civil location to work. All the supervisors' that had the troopers best interest at heart have left!

Unregistered
    looks like the reversal has occurred. Supervisors meeting turned some stupid things around. Captain MGJ was put in her place by Captain TD. The major didn't do it, he's afraid of her. Captain TD even said to a supervisor, you have to let things fail before they can get better. I guess that is what happened. Also, the sergeants were told to stay out of the friggin station. Some Sgt's (M McD and LF) would sit in there all frigging day while their squad was getting hammered. The yearly activity showed that M McD had 7 TSDR's last year. Jesus Christ....7! thats it! its not like he was on medical leave of something. what a friggin waste of not only a supervisor position, but a trooper position too.

Unregistered
    Troop G, the colonel's pride and joy! He promoted them! Now, get out there and get those TSDR's! We need another trophy or plaque for the office! Troop K is looking better and better!

Unregistered
    the closet is in troop g!