Driving Record

Thread: Driving Record

Unregistered

Driving Record

About to start the process for sponsored LEO. I've only had 1 speeding ticket that was 7 years ago. I know the points stay on the license for 3 years. I plan on disclosing I had the speeding ticket. Any chance this could be an issue during hiring having a citation on your record?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About to start the process for sponsored LEO. I've only had 1 speeding ticket that was 7 years ago. I know the points stay on the license for 3 years. I plan on disclosing I had the speeding ticket. Any chance this could be an issue during hiring having a citation on your record?
    With 7 years passed, shouldn't be a problem. Also depends on if you've received any other citations for other infractions. Good luck!

Unregistered
    With 7 years passed, shouldn't be a problem. Also depends on if you've received any other citations for other infractions. Good luck!
    No other citations or infractions since then! Clean record! Thanks for the reply!

Unregistered
    Here is my advice with regards to your driving record.... Drive to anywhere but this agency. Or ignore my message and learn the hard way.

Unregistered
    I am so confused, why do you stay? Thanks for the advice but practice what you preach. Are you scared to work in the private sector?

Unregistered
    I am so confused, why do you stay? Thanks for the advice but practice what you preach. Are you scared to work in the private sector?
    Best post yet. Truth is that worthless miserable fuuck couldn’t make it anywhere else.

Unregistered
    My guess would be like a lot of us he is probably vested and financially it would be a mistake to leave pension wise. Things used to be good here but now they are horrible. Unless he wants to start a new career in his 50’s with a lower pension. So if your confused by this you probably should seek another profession common sense is required here. But don’t worry you will be in the same spot one day.