7/7 for 8 weeks - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/7 for 8 weeks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Millan. Hope they send the Captains back to roll call again so we can remind them when they promised this was a one time major event.
    Sorry...can't blame him for this one. PO has been at the meetings and will ve the Prez during Spring Break...cant pass that buck

Unregistered
    Please explain what math you are using.
    Simple. I have 7 days I can work up to 18 hour days of OT or OD. Plus the 4 hours I already got. Not sure what the problem is. Going conservative. 10 X 7 = 70 plus 4 is 74 hours of OT go suck a Penis.

Unregistered
    Here we go again. If anybody is short on toilet paper just use the contract. It was for Covid last time the City did this. What’s the excuse now? 8 weeks and the Memorial Day weekend. and no OT. You knew this was coming when our sorry a$$ Union agreed to swap days to save OT for the Super Bowl.
    No you can actually work more OT hours, if you want. Don’t be stupid!

Unregistered
    It’s 4 hours a check of OT. Stop drinking the koolaid dumb a$$.
    No dumbass I’m haven’t. I get the days off, with the ability to work as much or as little as I want. Win/win!

Unregistered
    No dumbass I’m haven’t. I get the days off, with the ability to work as much or as little as I want. Win/win!
    Did you forget all the people that will get forced to work 2 of the 3 days that DONT WANT TO WORK!!! GTFOH you stupid FUCH. 7/7 bring it.

Unregistered
    With everyone working 7/7 what world do you live in that overtime was available on your week off? It’s not because we’ll be staffed and when people bang they will still just hold sectors to a min.

PO hasn’t even been sworn in, why would it be passing the buck to ask the sitting president to do something while the plan is being formed.

And whatever immature rookie, probably one who cares more about smoking hookah at brunch every weekend, thinks it’s a good idea to violate the CBA over and over again, your a moron. You can reply to a million of these posts during midnight hours on a Sunday night. These are the same morons hired for their degree but can’t think past their next night out to see how these sell out changes effect their future financial plans. Hey guys, your whiny and your work ethic sucks.

Unregistered
    With everyone working 7/7 what world do you live in that overtime was available on your week off? It’s not because we’ll be staffed and when people bang they will still just hold sectors to a min.

PO hasn’t even been sworn in, why would it be passing the buck to ask the sitting president to do something while the plan is being formed.

And whatever immature rookie, probably one who cares more about smoking hookah at brunch every weekend, thinks it’s a good idea to violate the CBA over and over again, your a moron. You can reply to a million of these posts during midnight hours on a Sunday night. These are the same morons hired for their degree but can’t think past their next night out to see how these sell out changes effect their future financial plans. Hey guys, your whiny and your work ethic sucks.
    Wow, that was truly difficult to read. Before you rant and call people morons, you would be better off working on YOUR grasp of the English language. YOU'RE not helping YOUR case.

Unregistered
    Grammar nazi, absolutely one of the entitled brats.

Unregistered
    So just to be clear, YOU WANT TO WORK 6 out of 7 days for 8 weeks? WHAT ARE YOU ****IN NUTS????? Give me 7/7 for any special event that last more than two week. And I ain’t no rookie. Been here 24 years and in the DROP!

Unregistered
    Ahh the other end of the spectrum. Screw the newer guys who need to max out their pensions. You already got yours, thanks for leaving some for the rest of us.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast