7/7 for 8 weeks - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/7 for 8 weeks

Unregistered

Morale is at negative 10 points and dropping

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just look at the top two when it comes to having your back. RC did not promote SG who’s as QRU as they come and promotes PA who screwed Emilio Garcia to save his own a$$ for PJ3. The ironic part is that RC used the excuse of SG double dipping as to why he could not promote yet SG proved he did nothing wrong and RC threw RH under the bus when he was confronted for working the Capital One 59. Stand up right? Please. Now he’s trying to screw us out of OT to save his own a$$. Please!!!
    Can we have a police chief that will follow the law? Is this too much to ask? Can we have some of that ethics displayed that FDLE mandates for annual training. Contract LAW is a "LAW" right? Work the troops harder!, then let's screw them over..... please give us Oates back. Hell no to MDW (12+2 Hours a day every day) stop creating a hostile work environment. Hire other agencies at an off duty rate to shore up this mismanagement in staffing in spots. We never had an issue with the past police chiefs.....why is that?

Unregistered

Idiot

4 Weeks off?????? That’s great. Count me in.
    obviously you dont have a family moron. If you did you would know how devastating 13.5 hours every day after day is for your family and your cardio health, moron.

Unregistered
    The City is not being cheap. It our own Chief. That’s how pathetic it has gotten. Work us like dogs and no OT. Can we bring back Dan Oates? And yes. The 4/10’s is what we collectively agreed to. But it is still disappointing to see one of our own pushing this.

Unregistered
    obviously you dont have a family moron. If you did you would know how devastating 13.5 hours every day after day is for your family and your cardio health, moron.
    4 weeks off. Let me repeat 4 weeks, or 7 consecutive days by 4 times that I don’t have to come to work and deal with the morons I work with and the a$$holes who come visit us. Where do I sign -up?

The only thing that can make this better is If I can choose what weeks i get off.

Unregistered
    No because I do have a family this work best. I can actually take a week off with my family and go on vacation during spring break. Are you crazy???

Disney here I come.

Unregistered
    This is insane. Of course it’s 8 weeks. It’s not costing them any OT. If it was A/B They would only do it for 2 weekends and ask for volunteers to go home early. I thought changing our shifts for a non emergency was a violation of the CBA. Well here is Paul’s first test.

Chief, help a brother out.
    It’s alpha bravo with a week off every other work week. I already see the extra cash in my bank.

Unregistered
    It’s alpha bravo with a week off every other work week. I already see the extra cash in my bank.
    It’s 4 hours a check of OT. Stop drinking the koolaid dumb a$$.

Unregistered
    Please explain what math you are using.

Unregistered

Another moron speaks

I'm certain the FOP attorney with Milan were about to file in Miami Dade circuit court refrence violation of contract law. I know a labor law attorney who said it has standing and any judge will rule against this arrogant contract law violator. No state of emergency exists , the inability to manage a police Department is NOT an emergency . We have had spring break for over a decade and we followed the contract (followed the law). This 7 and 7 stupidity is arrogant and illegal. Stop screwing over your officers family lives beacuse you can't manage properly. President Paul ozeata is going to be hated if he let's this happen. I'm sorry I voted for him , Kevin would have done the right thing and stopped this illegal action and violation of contract law. I hate this guy who keeps messing with our lives . He is worse than having a stalker you can't get rid of. File a law suit now, why do we have and FOP? Is it true the new president calls him "Ricky" ?
    Hey Moron,
    The reason we are in this in the shit show is because of the current FOP, which thank god is on its way out.
    Your already condemning a president that hasn’t even took office. Idiot Millan is still president so plan him , that’s why he wasn’t voted back in.
    Has there been an announcement that we are working the 7 days in 7 days off for spring break? Our like everything here it is fueled by rumors?
    Let’s not get your panties in a wad just yet! We hate it when the public does it to us but we hang each other the same way.
    Trust me , I am no fan of this weak administration so I am going to have some faith that if this is unfair or against our contract the NEW Fop does something about it.

Unregistered
    Wasn’t a fan of 7/7 but if there is ever a time to do it would be spring break. Last year sucked worked every week and didn’t even have days off and then the CCP virus came. Sign me up!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast