7/7 for 8 weeks - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/7 for 8 weeks

Unregistered
    More like Ricky lost the majority of the department. After the 4th time of being lied too and our contract being used as toilet paper Who even wants to go out and work for him or this city. The hell with spring break let them have the city the liberals at city hall can say they want a change and to rebrand the beach but that ship has sailed. It has already been rebranded and the low level visitors are not going anywhere. So go ahead and be a super hero cop and make that difference arresting people. Get in a position where you even look like your being aggressive and see who has your back. City hall no command staff no media no so good luck. The chief and his stupid previous failed 7/7 when no one was in the city speaks for itself.

Unregistered
    Why was Javier Fernandez removed from the inner circle without anyone's feed back we need him back now please he is our guy

Unregistered
    Looking forward to my 4 weeks off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why was Javier Fernandez removed from the inner circle without anyone's feed back we need him back now please he is our guy
    WTF are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Well the Chiefs bluff didn’t work. The FOP stood its ground and now the 7/7 Jimmy Dean Special is not happening. WTG FOP!

Unregistered
    What in the holy crap did the FOP do? That was wrong with 7/7?

Unregistered
    Outstanding work! We love the FOP

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250612]Requests for any exception to this rule will only be granted with the approval of the Chief’s Office and must be submitted in writing via the chain of command.

I like 7/7 can we do it permanently? Sounds like this guy has a hardship. File one. I’m going to Disney 4 times in two months.[/QUOTE

Who would want to go to Disney once every two weeks? Hell, who would want to go 4 times in 4 years, much less 4 times in two months?

Unregistered
    Come on guys we really count suck up 7 days straight of 12 hours in exchange for 4 weeks off during the busiest stretch of the year? Who gave the FOP advice the same guy that comes on here and talks about “mal feets ants”. This is the worst schedule I’ve ever seen in 25 years. Bring back Kevin!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on guys we really count suck up 7 days straight of 12 hours in exchange for 4 weeks off during the busiest stretch of the year? Who gave the FOP advice the same guy that comes on here and talks about “mal feets ants”. This is the worst schedule I’ve ever seen in 25 years. Bring back Kevin!
    My man. Good thing I can see your feet still. Here, let me pull you out of the Chiefs a$$ and ask you WTF you are talking about? You make it seem like you work 7 days and then off for a whole month CONSECUTIVELY. We did the 7/7 when the City was in lockdown and it was horrible. Imagine doing it during SB. The Chief has lost his mind. His impulsive decisions, tirades and driving around at 0330 calling off (get ready for this) A 38 SLEEPER is just one of many examples. We are on our 20th SB and we are discussing schedules 2 weeks before. Time for an outside Chief. The Command Staff is an embarrassment.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast