7/7 for 8 weeks - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/7 for 8 weeks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vegas, Disney, working OT, relaxing at home. I already planned out my 4 weeks off.
    That’s exactly on point. Enjoy!!!

Unregistered

You can not violate the Law contract law is LAW

You can NOT violate the law. Contract law is LAW.... this discussion is unacceptable. You can not justify this legally. It can not be COVID related, you have no emergency declaration in the state, you can't do this and send tons of officers to the D.C. inauguration if you make COVID your concern. You were given millions from FEMA . When an exhausted officer makes a high liability mistake from the environment you manufactured the city will be sued and upper level people will be terminated due to the litigation, just saying. Wake up and follow the law people, that would be doing the right thing.

Unregistered
    You can NOT violate the law. Contract law is LAW.... this discussion is unacceptable. You can not justify this legally. It can not be COVID related, you have no emergency declaration in the state, you can't do this and send tons of officers to the D.C. inauguration if you make COVID your concern. You were given millions from FEMA . When an exhausted officer makes a high liability mistake from the environment you manufactured the city will be sued and upper level people will be terminated due to the litigation, just saying. Wake up and follow the law people, that would be doing the right thing.
    You really are dumb! I don’t want to have 1 day off a week for 8 weeks. Stop being stooopid

Unregistered
    You really are dumb! I don’t want to have 1 day off a week for 8 weeks. Stop being stooopid
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop embarrassing you Family. You win the Darwin Award.

Unregistered
    Lmao...was wondering when the street lawyer would should up. Your dumb ass has been on like a hundred threads spouting off some fake ass legalese about the LAW and vicarious liability. You are a dip $hit wannabee who likes to stir the pot on here and then do nothing in the real world. Stfu.

Unregistered
    Your all a bunch of idiots, just punch in, punch out, collect.

Unregistered
    7/7 sign me up. It will be hard the last couple of days but the extended time off in between will be nice to have.

Unregistered
    7/7 sign me up. It will be hard the last couple of days but the extended time off in between will be nice to have.
    You’re an idiot. First, it’s an OT killer and you will have to work off duty your days off which is less than the OT rate. Second, it’s contractual.

Unregistered
    You can work doubles your 4 days on and enjoy your days off. 4/3 + OT = 😊
    7/7 with NO OT = 💩

Doesn’t take a Masters in English to understand this.

Unregistered
    We are sending more cops to DC than the County for a Virtual inauguration. Why?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast