7/7 for 8 weeks
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/7 for 8 weeks

Unregistered

7/7 for 8 weeks

Here we go again. If anybody is short on toilet paper just use the contract. It was for Covid last time the City did this. What’s the excuse now? 8 weeks and the Memorial Day weekend. and no OT. You knew this was coming when our sorry a$$ Union agreed to swap days to save OT for the Super Bowl.

Unregistered
    Thanks Millan. Hope they send the Captains back to roll call again so we can remind them when they promised this was a one time major event.

Unregistered
    Don’t we have a contract that states that we have a 4/10 schedule? What I don’t understand is what is the Chiefs obsession with saving money when the ones paying the bill don’t have an issue with it? Oates was an “outsider” and never did this? What a disappointment. Worse than Noriega.

Unregistered
    The city got a 38 million dollar pay out from the federal government. If the chief want to play games again with the schedule then it’s time for the union to step up and file a lawsuit. Yes this will take time but during the waiting period we should just bang off take your time owed and stay home. This constant changing of schedule is getting old. If he does this again the mutiny will begin. If this is true the chief is a bold face lying jack ass.

Unregistered
    4 Weeks off?????? That’s great. Count me in.

Unregistered
    This is insane. Of course it’s 8 weeks. It’s not costing them any OT. If it was A/B They would only do it for 2 weekends and ask for volunteers to go home early. I thought changing our shifts for a non emergency was a violation of the CBA. Well here is Paul’s first test.

Chief, help a brother out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is insane. Of course it’s 8 weeks. It’s not costing them any OT. If it was A/B They would only do it for 2 weekends and ask for volunteers to go home early. I thought changing our shifts for a non emergency was a violation of the CBA. Well here is Paul’s first test.

Chief, help a brother out.
    Ask Major SG if he is going to stand up to this contract violation. LOL!

Unregistered
    Once again the chief lied. Remember him saying this 7 on 7 off is a one time thing. The last time he used the state of emergency by the governor now it’s to save money. This place is a joke the lack of intelligence at the top is blaring. I’m waiting to see the plan fail again.

Unregistered
    Just look at the top two when it comes to having your back. RC did not promote SG who’s as QRU as they come and promotes PA who screwed Emilio Garcia to save his own a$$ for PJ3. The ironic part is that RC used the excuse of SG double dipping as to why he could not promote yet SG proved he did nothing wrong and RC threw RH under the bus when he was confronted for working the Capital One 59. Stand up right? Please. Now he’s trying to screw us out of OT to save his own a$$. Please!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Millan. Hope they send the Captains back to roll call again so we can remind them when they promised this was a one time major event.
    I'm certain the FOP attorney with Milan were about to file in Miami Dade circuit court refrence violation of contract law. I know a labor law attorney who said it has standing and any judge will rule against this arrogant contract law violator. No state of emergency exists , the inability to manage a police Department is NOT an emergency . We have had spring break for over a decade and we followed the contract (followed the law). This 7 and 7 stupidity is arrogant and illegal. Stop screwing over your officers family lives beacuse you can't manage properly. President Paul ozeata is going to be hated if he let's this happen. I'm sorry I voted for him , Kevin would have done the right thing and stopped this illegal action and violation of contract law. I hate this guy who keeps messing with our lives . He is worse than having a stalker you can't get rid of. File a law suit now, why do we have and FOP? Is it true the new president calls him "Ricky" ?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast