7/7 for 8 weeks - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/7 for 8 weeks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You being ok swapping a Tuesday and Wednesday to work on a Saturday and Sunday with no OT makes you a special tyke of stupid.
    We all get Tuesday and Wednesday and Saturday and Sunday and then we get the next one off. How is that stupid? Stupid!

Unregistered
    When the Chief says FAMILY FIRST, he means it... Take, for instance, his boy, PC. He is well hidden away in Marine Patrol and shielded from the trash on the streets. He is also exempt from the 7/7 schedule. The Chief himself is probably getting a financial kick back from the city for saving them all of the Spring Break overtime by shoving the 7/7 schedule down our throats. Now that's what I call FAMILY FIRST!!! ... His Family.

Unregistered
    They are renaming Ocean Court to RC Highway. It’s one way north and they couldn’t of thought of a more appropriate name.

Unregistered

J' wife had to quit her job today beacuse of RCs illegal schedule

Not cool , his wife had to quit her job today beacuse they have no way to watch the kids when he will be gone 14 hours a day for seven days in a row for several months. You are ruthlessly hurting families of people the residents need to keep their families safe. They were trying to recover from the financial hardships of covid19 and now this

Unregistered
    Not cool , his wife had to quit her job today beacuse they have no way to watch the kids when he will be gone 14 hours a day for seven days in a row for several months. You are ruthlessly hurting families of people the residents need to keep their families safe. They were trying to recover from the financial hardships of covid19 and now this
    Requests for any exception to this rule will only be granted with the approval of the Chief’s Office and must be submitted in writing via the chain of command.

I like 7/7 can we do it permanently? Sounds like this guy has a hardship. File one. I’m going to Disney 4 times in two months.

Unregistered
    Requests for any exception to this rule will only be granted with the approval of the Chief’s Office and must be submitted in writing via the chain of command.

I like 7/7 can we do it permanently? Sounds like this guy has a hardship. File one. I’m going to Disney 4 times in two months.
    You obviously live in Fantasy Land if you think the 7/7 is QRU. No wonder you are always going to Disney.

Unregistered
    This is insane. Not only are we being whored out for free but we have a contract that prohibits this? Where you at FOP?!?!

Unregistered

He’s got this. 😜

This is insane. Not only are we being whored out for free but we have a contract that prohibits this? Where you at FOP?!?!
    Everyone give Paul a chance. He’s got this. 😜

Unregistered
    Lost 2 good guys maybe 3 due to 7/7. Enjoy your retirement boys. Family First.

Unregistered
    More like 4.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast