Although PBA won’t say it, we thank all LEOs on this Appreciation Day

Unregistered

Although PBA won’t say it, we thank all LEOs on this Appreciation Day

PBA refuses to acknowledge Law Enforcement
    Today is National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day and not a single peep from the PBA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA refuses to acknowledge Law Enforcement
    Today is National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day and not a single peep from the PBA.
    Really? people why are you still with the PBA. If I heard it once at the courthouse or in political circles or a hundred times, the PBA is not what it used to be.

Unregistered
    Rod is the most useless I don’t even know what to call him. He’s definitely not president material. He’s never done a thing at his tiny department when he was there. He just doesn’t know what real cops do and that’s probably why he doesn’t defend us. He doesn’t know the job.
    Thus, why he never calls back. He tries to mask his inabilities and I competence
    #nomorerod

Unregistered
    Do you need a hug? Stop complaining about the PBA. If you are still paying your dues, then you are supporting it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you need a hug? Stop complaining about the PBA. If you are still paying your dues, then you are supporting it.
    Exactly, so if we can get the same legal coverage as Fort Lauderdale Police members then why do we allow ourselves to continue to be ignored by the PBA. We pay dues which go to a political fund for rod to fund his libs up in coconut sleep. Face it we are on our own so lets break away.