Sheriff Tony/Toney calls Republicans White Supremacist's? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Just another sets of double standards by the people controlling information. Great job yesterday this is the tip of the iceberg.

Unregistered

Remove Social Media stickers from our vehicles

Today I removed all social media platforms from the rear bumper of my vehicle. These social media platforms do not represent law enforcement or the USA. We fight to protect the constitution & our freedom. Yesterday, they violated our constitution. I will not tolerate a symbol of communism to be displayed on my vehicle. I urge you to do the right thing & remove all social media bumper stickers from our vehicles.

Unregistered
    Your statement sums up the continued attempt to justify the BLM movement. The mistaken belief that activist can utilize the police as the cause for they perceive as social injustice will continue to strain relations between black citizens and police.

Once again yesterday in Wisconsin you saw that the system got it right as the officers were not charged. You are the only ones in the equation that make race a factor. This isn’t 1965 as a great deal of progress has been made it’s not a perfect system at here isn’t one, but as long as people continue to commit crime and are encouraged cause trouble, the consequences will be dictated by their actions. Quit shoving your black America agenda down americas throat as most of us just want to live a peaceful life as you do and provide for our families. It’s obvious the America pity part for black Americans and guilt initiative are in full motion and hopefully you find solace over the next four years.

Again, you are inciting civil unrest by labeling undeserving Americans as racists. It’s unfair to label a group people or professions based on the actions of a few spread out over long periods of time but it’s unfortunately the often used method to one trying to justify there own behavior

Unregistered
    Remove this guy from wearing a police uniform
    Wow!
    This guy has to go! He should not even be wearing a uniform!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abAstCHD7R8

Unregistered
    The problem is that no one called the protesters White Supremacist not even CNN.
    Soon to be ex Sheriff Tony should keep his ignorant opinions to himself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn right it’s a coup. And these so-called police officers on this forum, the majority of who voted for this fascist scumbag, who are supposed to stand for law and order and the rule of law and upholding the constitution, are supporting this chaos.
    They should turn in their badges and join the rioters at the capitol. Go all-in, you miserable dirtbags. Blacks support sheriff Tony.
    So Trump supporters are white supremacists, but BLM cried like pussies when they were called thugs for burning down cities and tearing down statues. Gotta love the double-standards from the Left. Antifa and BLM infiltrated that invasion, which sss clearly set up by Pelosi. There are videos that clearly show the group being let in by Capitol Police.
    Miss me with that fake shit.

Unregistered

I

Today I removed all social media platforms from the rear bumper of my vehicle. These social media platforms do not represent law enforcement or the USA. We fight to protect the constitution & our freedom. Yesterday, they violated our constitution. I will not tolerate a symbol of communism to be displayed on my vehicle. I urge you to do the right thing & remove all social media bumper stickers from our vehicles.
    Amen! I just did the same thing. Twitter and many other platforms just did the dumbest thing ever. They will lose the business of millions of conservatives who will bail.

Unregistered
    The problem is that no one called the protesters White Supremacist not even CNN.
    Soon to be ex Sheriff Tony should keep his ignorant opinions to himself.

Did you read his statement in the Sun Sentinel? Go read it. This moron publicly accused Giuliani, Don jr & Trump of inciting violence & blamed them for the ambush of the Capitol

Unregistered
    Did you read his statement in the Sun Sentinel? Go read it. This moron publicly accused Giuliani, Don jr & Trump of inciting violence & blamed them for the ambush of the Capitol
    Tony kinda reminds me of Forrest Gump

Unregistered
    White supremacists. Neo-nazis, fascists, MAGA, QAnon, rioters, seditionists, insurrectionists ... 6 of one, half dozen of the other .... arrest them all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast