Mismanagement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mismanagement

Unregistered

Mismanagement

More promotions on the road. More positions eliminated in Corrections. Marceno is taking funding from Corrections with no regard for our safety. Next is our benifits.

Unregistered

Benefits

Next is a spelling class for all you GED snowflake whiny deputies. We FINALLY have a good caring sheriff who belives in efficiency and putting qualified people in supervisory positions. The only complainers are the ones who can't cut the mustard

Unregistered
    There were no positions removed from Corrections or any budget cuts. The promotions were amazing.

Unregistered
    DC was the WORST promotion ever. Got the popcorn on standby just waiting for the second tumble of Civil. I hope Civil revolts against him just like they did in sex crimes years ago.

Unregistered
    Won’t happen! News break, people have to be held accountable. Civil needs more changes also!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next is a spelling class for all you GED snowflake whiny deputies. We FINALLY have a good caring sheriff who belives in efficiency and putting qualified people in supervisory positions. The only complainers are the ones who can't cut the mustard
    Snowflake? Cut the mustard? How old are you? You sound like my 90 year old grandpa. I love all these tough guy admin ****heads that have no real friends. Your a loser. When you retire no one will be there to kiss your ass any more. Get a life!

Unregistered

whiny snowflakes

Snowflake? Cut the mustard? How old are you? You sound like my 90 year old grandpa. I love all these tough guy admin ****heads that have no real friends. Your a loser. When you retire no one will be there to kiss your ass any more. Get a life!
    You'll always kiss my a$$ snowflake because you'll never be in a position of power. Even when I retire I'll still be telling your snot nosed punk a$$ what to do

Unregistered
    You'll always kiss my a$$ snowflake because you'll never be in a position of power. Even when I retire I'll still be telling your snot nosed punk a$$ what to do
    what are you his wife? do you think that you guys could settle this in private and not air your personal business here?

Unregistered
    The last thing I want is an admin position. Your all miserable, pill popping, depressed assholes.

Unregistered
    Sounds like Corrections is gonna go private.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast