HQ Outbreak - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HQ Outbreak

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by +g4470+ View Post
    This sounds really bad. My agency got our first round of vaccinations last week. What is taking your command so long?
    I call BS, unless everyone in your agency is over 65.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I call BS, unless everyone in your agency is over 65.
    Ditto. LEO is not even getting the vac yet unless you are high risk.

Unregistered
    A well-respected and highly regarded AdvoCare salesperson decided to subject the rest of the office to covid. Full well knowing she had been subject to a covid-19 outbreak in church. Showed up to work feeling sick and didn't tell anyone. Reckless, irresponsible, and disregard for the safety of co-workers. Should be held accountable!

Unregistered
    A well-respected and highly regarded AdvoCare salesperson decided to subject the rest of the office to covid. Full well knowing she had been subject to a covid-19 outbreak in church. Showed up to work feeling sick and didn't tell anyone. Reckless, irresponsible, and disregard for the safety of co-workers. Should be held accountable!
    Not happening... personal friend of Tubby Tulley. The big concern is how to
    get my Advocare? Feeling bloated.

Unregistered
    GTFO, they put us out in the middle of this shit for months with no PPE or regard for anyone's personal safety. I am surprised this didn't happen sooner.

Unregistered
    this dbpr not worried about covid protections for workers but if you die to covid them big wigs will send out a long azz email about you life to try cover themshelf

Unregistered
    Double edge sword here my peeps. You put her out in the public infested coronavirus bars and now she’s awful because she got it from church and could have infected someone.. I’m sure no one came to defense when she was in and out of those bars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12