HQ Outbreak
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HQ Outbreak

Unregistered

HQ Outbreak

What happened in HQ today? Heard it got cleared out for the COVID. Shut down time again! Get out your spreadsheets and fire up those iPhone apps to enter your "proactive visits".

Unregistered
    There will not be another shutdown. And where’s our iPads.

Unregistered
    Don't know what happened but my cousin Bill has a friend that works on the loading dock. One of the self serving self centered self righteous covid deniers showed up to work coughing and hacking. Turns out they infected the office and cussed others to use leave they couldn't spare. I am glad we don't have people like that. Life is tough when you only consider yourself.

Unregistered

Ministry of Information

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3246438]There will not be another shutdown. And where’s our iPads.[/

Comrades,

The deployment of your new monitoring devices has been delayed until the newest version of TWAT (Time Wasted and Tracked) is downloaded. We appreciate your patience.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't know what happened but my cousin Bill has a friend that works on the loading dock. One of the self serving self centered self righteous covid deniers showed up to work coughing and hacking. Turns out they infected the office and cussed others to use leave they couldn't spare. I am glad we don't have people like that. Life is tough when you only consider yourself.
    At least she can concentrate on AdvoCare sales for the next week.

Unregistered
    I don't care about that. What I do care about is following CDC advice. If you feel bad you may be sick. If you are sick stay home. Even preschoolers get it!

Unregistered
    Say no more. Now I get it and can't say it surprises me. That one slipped through the cracks and you are still paying for it. Good luck, be safe, and stay well!

+g4470+
    This sounds really bad. My agency got our first round of vaccinations last week. What is taking your command so long?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by +g4470+ View Post
    This sounds really bad. My agency got our first round of vaccinations last week. What is taking your command so long?
    First we need a command then we can look at it

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3246443]
    There will not be another shutdown. And where’s our iPads.[/

Comrades,

The deployment of your new monitoring devices has been delayed until the newest version of TWAT (Time Wasted and Tracked) is downloaded. We appreciate your patience.
    I don't care who you are that is funny right there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast