Upcoming promotions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Upcoming promotions

What a joke!!! Flareghty’s reward for being a snitch and taking shit about the new officers. Be carful PO you have a snitch as your VP and a Lt being promoted over budget. Sounds like a scam to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a joke!!! Flareghty’s reward for being a snitch and taking shit about the new officers. Be carful PO you have a snitch as your VP and a Lt being promoted over budget. Sounds like a scam to me.
    What the hell are you talking about?!

Unregistered
    Don’t hate. He took the test and has busted his a$$. You probably have a small penis. Joe King is as stand up as they come.

Unregistered
    Don’t hate. He took the test and has busted his a$$. You probably have a small penis. Joe King is as stand up as they come.
    Very true but I believe his name translates into "Joseph Queen"

Unregistered
    Forget about Jose, he is as good as they come. Pull the rip cord on Salbria once and for all.

Unregistered
    Forget about Jose, he is as good as they come. Pull the rip cord on Salbria once and for all.
    She’s too busy yanking everyone else’s cords to get the cut 👀

Unregistered

Stella?

Stella, Stella, Stella...............

Unregistered
    Stella is safe, but Llamoca still has high hopes and paperwork ready.

Unregistered
    Can we please vote out fat ass Flaberty from the union. Looks like she’s playing on team Chief. Big mistake having her part of the union. Vote out Fatery RD and CM ... team chief... very dangerous.

Unregistered
    she was canned today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast