Who will be our new Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talks are underway with the former code manager Slick Willie. SW has promised that if chosen he will put in at least a 10 hour work week. He stated "that would be all the time I would need to f*ck-up the department." Asked about his lack of law enforcement knowledge he said "I never knew sh*t about anything else so it really wouldn't matter." He further added "I will just promise to promote lots of people and then watch them jump through their own asses doing all my work for me, eventually I won't have to show up at all."
    To those of you code officers who jumped through your own asses at the promises that Dingle Balls Slick Willie would promote you - how did that work out for you?????

Unregistered
    To those of you code officers who jumped through your own asses at the promises that Dingle Balls Slick Willie would promote you - how did that work out for you?????
    Who cares about Code? Really?

Unregistered
    Who cares about Code? Really?
    And who cares about you?

Unregistered
    Is Slick Willie the proper descriptive term? Maybe Bull Shitter Willie? Con-Man Willie? Useless Willie? Lazy Willie? No Show Willie? Stupid Willie? Ignorant Willie? So many descriptive terms would fit. Maybe we should vote!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3247804]Is Slick Willie the proper descriptive term? Maybe Bull Shitter Willie? Con-Man Willie? Useless Willie? Lazy Willie? No Show Willie? Stupid Willie? Ignorant Willie? So many descriptive terms would fit. Maybe we should vote!![/QU

What about Big Baby Huey? Crybaby Huey? Shrek Huey? Maybe we should vote? Why are we discussing Code on a Police discussion group?

Unregistered
    The city commission should make an exception and allow Chief Williams to stay longer. We don't need a new chief.

Unregistered
    Maybe SGT. B Williams, I mean BP, will get to jump ranks and become the new chief. Following in sugar daddy footsteps.

Unregistered
    Talks are underway with the former code manager Slick Willie. SW has promised that if chosen he will put in at least a 10 hour work week. He stated "that would be all the time I would need to f*ck-up the department." Asked about his lack of law enforcement knowledge he said "I never knew sh*t about anything else so it really wouldn't matter." He further added "I will just promise to promote lots of people and then watch them jump through their own asses doing all my work for me, eventually I won't have to show up at all."
    He be wantin to knows whens Williams be a leavin so he gets da job as da big guy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12