Who will be our new Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who will be our new Chief

I hope not Lenny, I heard they will be going outside.

Unregistered
    Whoever it is I will bet you wont like him or her!

Unregistered
    Talks are underway with the former code manager Slick Willie. SW has promised that if chosen he will put in at least a 10 hour work week. He stated "that would be all the time I would need to f*ck-up the department." Asked about his lack of law enforcement knowledge he said "I never knew sh*t about anything else so it really wouldn't matter." He further added "I will just promise to promote lots of people and then watch them jump through their own asses doing all my work for me, eventually I won't have to show up at all."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talks are underway with the former code manager Slick Willie. SW has promised that if chosen he will put in at least a 10 hour work week. He stated "that would be all the time I would need to f*ck-up the department." Asked about his lack of law enforcement knowledge he said "I never knew sh*t about anything else so it really wouldn't matter." He further added "I will just promise to promote lots of people and then watch them jump through their own asses doing all my work for me, eventually I won't have to show up at all."
    Stupid a*s post!

Unregistered
    Stupid a*s post!
    What's stupid about it?

Unregistered
    What's stupid about it?
    What in f*ck does it have to do with anything? Its obvious you are a baby huey disgruntled code officer and need to just shut up go do your job.

Unregistered
    What in f*ck does it have to do with anything? Its obvious you are a baby huey disgruntled code officer and need to just shut up go do your job.
    Again I ask, since it is based on real events, what is stupid about it? Tell me oh superior police officer!!

Unregistered
    Again I ask, since it is based on real events, what is stupid about it? Tell me oh superior police officer!!
    Baby Huey go do your job!

Unregistered
    Chief Shalida...

Unregistered
    Chief Shalida...
    Sheriff Toney will be the new chief and Baby Huey Code Crybaby will be Asst. Chief

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast