Message from the State Attorney Andrew Warren

Unregistered

Message from the State Attorney Andrew Warren

So help me God if I ever hear the words "law & order" from someone who owns a MAGA hat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So help me God if I ever hear the words "law & order" from someone who owns a MAGA hat.
    Democrats have been burning cities to the ground with dozens of murders never heard anything from him a little bit of property damage from a very small amount of people and you think it was the apocalypse

Unregistered
    **** Warren! Hes a Democrat ****ing scumbag!

Unregistered
    It was a largely peaceful protest. You can't let the actions of a few, tarnish the rights of the vast majority of the people that were there to peacefully protest. Where did that narrative go? Any doubt, that most of the trouble makers were not Trump Supporters? How will we know, the press will suppress it if they were

Unregistered

Scumbag

Just another white liberal scumbag is all warren is. Come take my MAGA hat while you wear a, I can't breathe mask.

Unregistered
    And the two idiots elected in Georgia were wearing the same black “Vote” masks as all the black ballet counters! Guess nothing to see there!!!

Unregistered
    I’m disgusted and saddened by the irresponsible statement made by State Attorney Warren.

Unregistered

Offended

Clearly, there is a bias against conservatives with that toxic statement. How can he do his job fairly when he has something against all Trump supporters now? This public statement by Warren is reprehensible and should be dealt with.

Unregistered
    With all the violence in the minority communities, wonder if Warren is seeking maximum penalties for illegal gun possessions? The vary people that should be locked up for long periods of time, I'm sure are not.