Facists lives matter. - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, because Trump and cops don't go together like crap and flies.
    Just like democrats and freebies and culture change

Unregistered
    The radical left democrats don’t want responsibility and hard work ethics. This is why the hate Trump and hate the police. Because we work for and support these things

Pathetic 🤦🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    The radical left democrats don’t want responsibility and hard work ethics. This is why the hate Trump and hate the police. Because we work for and support these things

Pathetic 🤦🏻*♂️
    Wealthy conservatives use you and throw you away.

Unregistered
    Wealthy conservatives use you and throw you away.
    Less than 500, 000 dollars a year means you are not a Republican. You are a broke Overtime and Off Duty never home wanna be. In 4 years in office, as the person over the Executive Branch, Trump never issued a national raise of 10% to any police officer or firefighter.

Not even your highest paid 232, 000 dollar training bureau or Homicide bureau personnel qualify to be a Republican.

Trump uses you all like a pimp to his whore. He could have had Congress pass a bill for public safety yet he didn't do shit but work you to death and he is complicit in the recent death of the Capitol Police Officer.

Some Republicans you are!!!

Unregistered
    Less than 500, 000 dollars a year means you are not a Republican. You are a broke Overtime and Off Duty never home wanna be. In 4 years in office, as the person over the Executive Branch, Trump never issued a national raise of 10% to any police officer or firefighter.

Not even your highest paid 232, 000 dollar training bureau or Homicide bureau personnel qualify to be a Republican.

Trump uses you all like a pimp to his whore. He could have had Congress pass a bill for public safety yet he didn't do shit but work you to death and he is complicit in the recent death of the Capitol Police Officer.

Some Republicans you are!!!
    We are very content and better off than the majority of liberals who have their hand out and could care less if they have a job and use the government and it’s programs to prove for them in lieu of getting an education and a job.

You’re not insulting or hurting us with your jealous attempts to knock the President. Regardless of who the commander in chief is, we still have an honorable profession with job security

And thank you for noting our salaries. We don’t hide it like lifetime politicians who have never done anything productive.

Unregistered
    You previous liberals just proved my point “Trump never gave us raise etc”. No responsibility no work ethic only me me me. Take take take.

Now your new liberal Commander is only going to defund law enforcement and tax use to “give” to those “me me me” people

Unregistered
    You previous liberals just proved my point “Trump never gave us raise etc”. No responsibility no work ethic only me me me. Take take take.

Now your new liberal Commander is only going to defund law enforcement and tax use to “give” to those “me me me” people
    The only point your demonstrating is the one atop your head.
    Pay your grazing fees, Bundy.

Unregistered
    We are very content and better off than the majority of liberals who have their hand out and could care less if they have a job and use the government and it’s programs to prove for them in lieu of getting an education and a job.

You’re not insulting or hurting us with your jealous attempts to knock the President. Regardless of who the commander in chief is, we still have an honorable profession with job security

And thank you for noting our salaries. We don’t hide it like lifetime politicians who have never done anything productive.
    "YOU ARE VERY WELCOME"; say the insurrectionists who beat a capitol cop to death with the American flag.

Unregistered

Let's see here: There are more poor white Americans on welfare and Obama care than any other citizen. The Hispanic and Latin community comes second. The blacks as are last. Check your government website to verify and you will know this is true.

Even if all police officers were Anglo non-hispanic and non-black, you asshole would still find someone to hate and something to about.

No wonder Trump just switched out on Cuba and the Cuban people. Trump called them a communist and terrorist country.

And you wonder why MDPD has its racism issues.

You are not Republican Citizens according to Donald Trump. Please spare us your bullshit.

And for all you black officers, you need to come back to the Republican party. It was Abraham Lincoln a Republican that freed the slaves.

You people need a college education on this site.

Unregistered

Let's see here: There are more poor white Americans on welfare and Obama care than any other citizen. The Hispanic and Latin community comes second. The blacks as are last. Check your government website to verify and you will know this is true.

Even if all police officers were Anglo non-hispanic and non-black, you asshole would still find someone to hate and something to complain about.

No wonder Trump just switched out on Cuba and the Cuban people. Trump called them a communist and terrorist country.

And you wonder why MDPD has its racism issues.

You are not Republican Citizens according to Donald Trump. Please spare us your bullshit.

And for all you black officers, you need to come back to the Republican party. It was Abraham Lincoln a Republican that freed the slaves.

You people need a college education on this site.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast