Facists lives matter. - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Police across US investigate officers and at least one chief for involvement in US Capitol riot. FBI believes it was an inside job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Video shows Donald Trump supporters dragging a police officer down the steps and savagely beating him.

Dozens of people appear to be involved. Horrifying.

This is Donald Trump’s America.
    And what was this last summer’s with destruction, looting burning historic churches, “only good pigs are dead pigs” cops are racists, F the Police, defund the police.....what America is that, the usual? Or is it the America you want or wanted in Seattle and Portland for months and months.

You guys didn’t give a crap about the lives of police officers all summer or into the election in November and miraculously all of a sudden you take advantage of the tragic horrific loss of life at the capitol and and the death of the office and now you’re all over it. You liberals never let a political statement opportunity pass you by and it’s truly disgusting or is it now that you got your President, excuse me your Vice President who will give you your way of life, now you want to pretend you care and are good people. Has nothing to do with what fing President you voted for it’s about being a good genuine person

Unregistered
    And what was this last summer’s with destruction, looting burning historic churches, “only good pigs are dead pigs” cops are racists, F the Police, defund the police.....what America is that, the usual? Or is it the America you want or wanted in Seattle and Portland for months and months.

You guys didn’t give a crap about the lives of police officers all summer or into the election in November and miraculously all of a sudden you take advantage of the tragic horrific loss of life at the capitol and and the death of the office and now you’re all over it. You liberals never let a political statement opportunity pass you by and it’s truly disgusting or is it now that you got your President, excuse me your Vice President who will give you your way of life, now you want to pretend you care and are good people. Has nothing to do with what fing President you voted for it’s about being a good genuine person

This has to be the dumbest post in history. Whoever you are there are black, white, latin, Asian, Jewish, and Muslim cops in MDPD. Everyone of them were out defending our country and County last summer fool.

Donald Trump has you hypnotized and unfortunately your low level self esteem and education doesn't help. Donald Trump lost because
    Donald Trump beat Donald Trump.

You can't save any moron from himself. But I guess you should know. Don't come on this forum with that right wing conspiracy Quon crap.

Quit the profession or just accept the fact the majority of the people spoke and that piece of shit you called a president lost.

Unregistered
    This has to be the dumbest post in history. Whoever you are there are black, white, latin, Asian, Jewish, and Muslim cops in MDPD. Everyone of them were out defending our country and County last summer fool.

Donald Trump has you hypnotized and unfortunately your low level self esteem and education doesn't help. Donald Trump lost because

You can't save any moron from himself. But I guess you should know. Don't come on this forum with that right wing conspiracy Quon crap.

Quit the profession or just accept the fact the majority of the people spoke and that piece of shit you called a president lost.
    You missed bebe point of their thread, regardless of who won the election, the hatred and vilification of alas Enforcement displayed this last summer which actually became the campaign narrative for the new administration as well as local politicians painting our profession as being responsible for the social injustice and the call for police reform

I don’t give a shit who the fing President is, but when they scream that you (if you are an officer) are responsible or let of the race relations problem and call you a racist and mused included and now want to come out and show sympathy because it furthers their initiative against the President and not because they actually care about our profession and the officer who was killed , that’s what I have a problem with so save me the apologist stance.

When do we all come to the agreement that there are bad people on both sides of the divide our country is facing right now. This is a law enforcement site and we should analyze the impact on our profession and not debate what candidate or organization is right or wrong. Our profession is in danger both physically and financially and that what is my concern. My intentions are good and my actions are fair.

Unregistered

You are a simpleton. Your lacking experience and management education makes you the pawn.

Drive your happy self up to PCB, file a complaint that you and everyone you speak of has been mistreated and include the names of this who have mistreated you or anyone else that you have witnessed. Better yet take out an ad in the newsletter or the herald. If you just do your job and worry about your actions our department and society would be better off. Worry about yourself

Unregistered
    You missed bebe point of their thread, regardless of who won the election, the hatred and vilification of alas Enforcement displayed this last summer which actually became the campaign narrative for the new administration as well as local politicians painting our profession as being responsible for the social injustice and the call for police reform

I don’t give a shit who the fing President is, but when they scream that you (if you are an officer) are responsible or let of the race relations problem and call you a racist and mused included and now want to come out and show sympathy because it furthers their initiative against the President and not because they actually care about our profession and the officer who was killed , that’s what I have a problem with so save me the apologist stance.

When do we all come to the agreement that there are bad people on both sides of the divide our country is facing right now. This is a law enforcement site and we should analyze the impact on our profession and not debate what candidate or organization is right or wrong. Our profession is in danger both physically and financially and that what is my concern. My intentions are good and my actions are fair.
    Where's the BLE 135 guy at? Did you quit the academy back in 1989/90, because Jessie Norman was tossing you around in DT, couldn't hack it? LoL

Unregistered
    You are a simpleton. Your lacking experience and management education makes you the pawn.

Drive your happy self up to PCB, file a complaint that you and everyone you speak of has been mistreated and include the names of this who have mistreated you or anyone else that you have witnessed. Better yet take out an ad in the newsletter or the herald. If you just do your job and worry about your actions our department and society would be better off. Worry about yourself

I guess Trump really got FIRED!!!!

Unregistered
    Where's the BLE 135 guy at? Did you quit the academy back in 1989/90, because Jessie Norman was tossing you around in DT, couldn't hack it? LoL
    No Carlos he kicked your ass and graduated like everyone else. Lol. Jessie Norman ha ha ha
    That was the old man from New York. How could I forget.

Those were the days: Pfliggler, Hutchins, Gregorisch, Cook, and many more.

Retired and very happy thank you!!!
    BLE 135 OUT!!!

Unregistered
    I guess Trump really got FIRED!!!!
    Good lord man find a hobby. This is a police site

Unregistered
    Good lord man find a hobby. This is a police site
    Yeah, because Trump and cops don't go together like crap and flies.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast