Facists lives matter. - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not the fault of law enforcement? LE has been condoning police brutality while ignoring cries for social justice for decades.
    Your statement sums up the continued attempt to justify the BLM movement. The mistaken belief that activist can utilize the police as the cause for they perceive as social injustice will continue to strain relations between black citizens and police.

Once again yesterday in Wisconsin you saw that the system got it right as the officers were not charged. You are the only ones in the equation that make race a factor. This isn’t 1965 as a great deal of progress has been made it’s not a perfect system at here isn’t one, but as long as people continue to commit crime and are encouraged cause trouble, the consequences will be dictated by their actions. Quit shoving your black America agenda down americas throat as most of us just want to live a peaceful life as you do and provide for our families. It’s obvious the America pity part for black Americans and guilt initiative are in full motion and hopefully you find solace over the next four years.

Again, you are inciting civil unrest by labeling undeserving Americans as racists. It’s unfair to label a group people or professions based on the actions of a few spread out over long periods of time but it’s unfortunately the often used method to one trying to justify there own behavior

Unregistered
    At least one person, a lady, died tonight at The Capitol. The blood of that lady is on Trump's hands. He called for this riot and that makes him responsible for her death.
    Just as the blood of the persons blood killed in the Seattle “chop zone” is in BLM and the Seattle Mayors hands.

Unregistered
    Didn’t hear you babies complaining when federal buildings, statues, and monuments were destroyed and businesses burned and looted all in the name of BLM.

Democrats, black America, and BLM made this entire election a racist, police reform narrative which has gotten worse as black America continues to flaunt their initiative and constantly stereotype white Americans. YOU have invoked the racist card.

Both sides are wrong and neither is worse than the other.
    No, the big difference here is that TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION, STUPID. There are no “both sides are to blame.” There was an election. One guy thinks it was rigged, absent evidence and proof of anything else except wild conspiracy garbage.
    You want a dictator, admit it. Scumbags.

Unregistered
    Your statement sums up the continued attempt to justify the BLM movement. The mistaken belief that activist can utilize the police as the cause for they perceive as social injustice will continue to strain relations between black citizens and police.

Once again yesterday in Wisconsin you saw that the system got it right as the officers were not charged. You are the only ones in the equation that make race a factor. This isn’t 1965 as a great deal of progress has been made it’s not a perfect system at here isn’t one, but as long as people continue to commit crime and are encouraged cause trouble, the consequences will be dictated by their actions. Quit shoving your black America agenda down americas throat as most of us just want to live a peaceful life as you do and provide for our families. It’s obvious the America pity part for black Americans and guilt initiative are in full motion and hopefully you find solace over the next four years.

Again, you are inciting civil unrest by labeling undeserving Americans as racists. It’s unfair to label a group people or professions based on the actions of a few spread out over long periods of time but it’s unfortunately the often used method to one trying to justify there own behavior
    Let this sink in: Let’s say I’m in charge of taking care of your elderly mother. For years, I severely physically and mentally abuse her and continue to do so, completely unchallenged. Now recently in these last few years, I’ve scaled back on the abuse, but I still consistently abuse her in some form or another. Would you be okay with that? Now that I’ve layed off some of the abuse would you say, “a great deal of progress has been made” regarding my abuse of your mother and would you be willing to “quit shoving your agenda down my throat”? No answer required, just be honest with yourself.

The US Pledge of Alliegence says, “... peace and justice for all.” It doesn’t say “peace and justice for some, some of the time”

Unregistered
    Let this sink in: Let’s say I’m in charge of taking care of your elderly mother. For years, I severely physically and mentally abuse her and continue to do so, completely unchallenged. Now recently in these last few years, I’ve scaled back on the abuse, but I still consistently abuse her in some form or another. Would you be okay with that? Now that I’ve layed off some of the abuse would you say, “a great deal of progress has been made” regarding my abuse of your mother and would you be willing to “quit shoving your agenda down my throat”? No answer required, just be honest with yourself.

The US Pledge of Alliegence says, “... peace and justice for all.” It doesn’t say “peace and justice for some, some of the time”
    One could always move their mother or do whatever possible to provide better care as if I’m responsible for her and her well being, the. It’s also up to me to better her environment and care, regardless if it meant me putting myself and needs last.

A few years in present scenario terms is 55 years that the opportunity scales have been leveled or even tip in your favor. Take advantage of it. Not sure if you are an officer but you feel compelled to. One in here and attack us so I will do my best to defend the good ones and. It justify the bad.

In your eyes and by your comparison and analogy it will never be even, justice will never be equal, and the reparations will never be enough. You seek power as you feel you are owed it and that is never going to happen. Go earn your keep and just be nice to people

Unregistered
    The Capital wasn’t breached. The police let them in, and allowed them to leave.

Unregistered
    When Democrats lost in 2016, they knitted pink hats and donated to Planned Parenthood.

Unregistered
    Damn right it’s a coup. And these so-called police officers on this forum, the majority of who voted for this fascist scumbag, who are supposed to stand for law and order and the rule of law and upholding the constitution, are supporting this chaos.
    They should turn in their badges and join the rioters at the capitol. Go all-in, you miserable dirtbags.
    You spend the entire summer talking about defund the police, and how evil and nasty police officers are nationwide but now you want us to "do our job"? You reap what you sow!

Unregistered
    You spend the entire summer talking about defund the police, and how evil and nasty police officers are nationwide but now you want us to "do our job"? You reap what you sow!
    Your inbreeding is showing.

Unregistered
    One could always move their mother or do whatever possible to provide better care as if I’m responsible for her and her well being, the. It’s also up to me to better her environment and care, regardless if it meant me putting myself and needs last.

A few years in present scenario terms is 55 years that the opportunity scales have been leveled or even tip in your favor. Take advantage of it. Not sure if you are an officer but you feel compelled to. One in here and attack us so I will do my best to defend the good ones and. It justify the bad.

In your eyes and by your comparison and analogy it will never be even, justice will never be equal, and the reparations will never be enough. You seek power as you feel you are owed it and that is never going to happen. Go earn your keep and just be nice to people
    It is very easy to dismantle an analogy and deflect from the meaning. However, what you don’t want to see is there is no equal justice. Yesterday, I saw a man walk through our? Capital waving a confederate flag. I saw an American Flag replaced with a trump flag. NEVER in US history was this done before. After destroying government property and roaming throughout The Capitol unchallenged, these terrorists calmly walked out waving the same flags. They even hung around in the front of the building. What do you think would have happened if some crazy black teen with a rifle had shown up and started shooting people in order to “protect” the US property? BE REAL. There is no equality and until there is, all the denials in the world will not change it.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast