Facists lives matter. - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Welcome to the twi-white zone.

Between light & shadow, science & superstition, at the pit of our fears & the summit of our knowledge sits a nation's worst nightmare. A monster of racism, fascism & narcissism who, in a state of infantile denial tantrum, seeks to destroy the very thing that made him. Democracy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You spend the entire summer talking about defund the police, and how evil and nasty police officers are nationwide but now you want us to "do our job"? You reap what you sow!
    The Capitol Police’s hospitality to Trump’s rioters is a reminder that many in law enforcement share the same fondness for authoritarianism and low-information politics that the insurrectionists do.

They are both threats to our safety and democracy.

Unregistered
    The Capitol Police’s hospitality to Trump’s rioters is a reminder that many in law enforcement share the same fondness for authoritarianism and low-information politics that the insurrectionists do.

They are both threats to our safety and democracy.
    Your hypocrisy is astounding. You complain about heavy handed police responses to riots and civil disturbances nationwide, then you scream defund the police. You facilitate politicians that will not allow us to do our jobs and now you want law enforcement officers to come in and save the day? You are not a clown, you are the whole damn circus!

Unregistered
    Biden won and trump lost. Still democrats are a bunch of pieces of shît hypocrites. Fûck BLM too.

Unregistered
    It is very easy to dismantle an analogy and deflect from the meaning. However, what you don’t want to see is there is no equal justice. Yesterday, I saw a man walk through our? Capital waving a confederate flag. I saw an American Flag replaced with a trump flag. NEVER in US history was this done before. After destroying government property and roaming throughout The Capitol unchallenged, these terrorists calmly walked out waving the same flags. They even hung around in the front of the building. What do you think would have happened if some crazy black teen with a rifle had shown up and started shooting people in order to “protect” the US property? BE REAL. There is no equality and until there is, all the denials in the world will not change it.
    Well when your somewhat intelligent and have life experience you can figure things out rationally.

Let’s be honest, yesterday’s images were frightening and embarrassing and yes marks a new level of disgust of the people of our country. Not sure if you’ve ever been in the capitol before but I have on a few occasions

But again be honest, If this mob had the same mentality as the groups we saw over summer destroying businesses for no reason other than to loot and steal, and destroyed federal buildings and statues, yesterday’s group group could have easily destroyed historic artifacts, paintings, photos, framed flags and proclamations, and other symbols of the history behind the building, heck they could have even set it on fire. Sure they got into certain offices and did some damage but not to the extent of what was seen the entire summer i cities sometimes for 90 days straight. The gunshot was a single gunshot most likely an AD ( accidental discharge) so it wasn’t like an exchange of gunfire took place.

Before you go all racist happy on me, I agree the climate at the BLM marches which were daily and drew a different type of crowd were treated differently as those tended to stray from what the intended purposes were. I am condoning yesterday’s stupidity and lawlessness however just because once the building was cleared and the exterior was as well, it was back to business as usual with some broken windows and doors, an active crime scene, and the remnants of tear gas but they were able to work with almost zero limitations. The historic and symbolic building wasn’t torn down and destroyed like the police stations, libraries, federal statues and several hundred businesses we saw this last summer.

Two wrongs don’t make a right but it’s the truth and I think you will see arrests made from the facial recognition software that have on the metal detectors, but by all reports the crowd outside the building was non-violent and was cleared without incident once additional officers arrived.

Unregistered
    Well when your somewhat intelligent and have life experience you can figure things out rationally.

Let’s be honest, yesterday’s images were frightening and embarrassing and yes marks a new level of disgust of the people of our country. Not sure if you’ve ever been in the capitol before but I have on a few occasions

But again be honest, If this mob had the same mentality as the groups we saw over summer destroying businesses for no reason other than to loot and steal, and destroyed federal buildings and statues, yesterday’s group group could have easily destroyed historic artifacts, paintings, photos, framed flags and proclamations, and other symbols of the history behind the building, heck they could have even set it on fire. Sure they got into certain offices and did some damage but not to the extent of what was seen the entire summer i cities sometimes for 90 days straight. The gunshot was a single gunshot most likely an AD ( accidental discharge) so it wasn’t like an exchange of gunfire took place.

Before you go all racist happy on me, I agree the climate at the BLM marches which were daily and drew a different type of crowd were treated differently as those tended to stray from what the intended purposes were. I am condoning yesterday’s stupidity and lawlessness however just because once the building was cleared and the exterior was as well, it was back to business as usual with some broken windows and doors, an active crime scene, and the remnants of tear gas but they were able to work with almost zero limitations. The historic and symbolic building wasn’t torn down and destroyed like the police stations, libraries, federal statues and several hundred businesses we saw this last summer.

Two wrongs don’t make a right but it’s the truth and I think you will see arrests made from the facial recognition software that have on the metal detectors, but by all reports the crowd outside the building was non-violent and was cleared without incident once additional officers arrived.
    So on the one hand, one group of people has grown tired of HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF DISCRIMINATION AND INJUSTICE so they knocked down racist statutes and invaded government buildings. On the other hand, the other group gets equal footing because they believe election fraud occurred so they storm The Capital during the certification of our next president. They walk through the Capitol with confederate and trump flags, undermining our American flag. A terrorist sits in the chair of the third most powerful person in the US with no repercussion. Four people die while Trump looks on. Once again and for the final time, without you deflecting your answer, who are the entitled folk here.

Unregistered
    Yesterday Proud Boys wore shirts with 6MWE insignia, which means 6 million (Jews) wasn't enough, a reminder that if democracy fails, genocidal forces in the wings are ready to rise.

Unregistered
    So on the one hand, one group of people has grown tired of HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF DISCRIMINATION AND INJUSTICE so they knocked down racist statutes and invaded government buildings. On the other hand, the other group gets equal footing because they believe election fraud occurred so they storm The Capital during the certification of our next president. They walk through the Capitol with confederate and trump flags, undermining our American flag. A terrorist sits in the chair of the third most powerful person in the US with no repercussion. Four people die while Trump looks on. Once again and for the final time, without you deflecting your answer, who are the entitled folk here.
    Again, like the point that was previously made, all of these movements from the summer and yesterday are detrimental to our desired way of life but the only point you come away with is constantly checking the scorecard as if it’s a contest measured by “what about” and “if they were” instead of coming to the agreement that all of these acts are further straining relations within our country. You don’t need the optics and visible evidence that the two groups from yesterday and the BLM protests to gather they are different demographics at play, just look at the presidential election and the recent senate election. We are obviously racially divided but it doesn’t mean it has to be violent.

This summer there were historic monuments that mean something to you and something else to someone else, does that mean you can just destroy it. There were churches burned and building damaged. There’s no justification for violence, property damage, and looting.

Anyone who participates in these unlawful assemblies both the protests and yesterday’s rally, does so own their own accord and takes the risk of arrest or injury. Unfortunately two people lost their lives due to actions of others yesterday while two others died as a result of medical episodes. They wouldn’t have died if they weren’t there to begin with. But again like the marches, I hope the price in the end was worth it and what was really accomplished except for setting our country even further from a relations and economic standpoint.

Stop keeping score as everyone is losing.

Unregistered
    Yesterday Proud Boys wore shirts with 6MWE insignia, which means 6 million (Jews) wasn't enough, a reminder that if democracy fails, genocidal forces in the wings are ready to rise.
    They are just words, no different than those than Kapernick hid behind. It’s not hard to tell who the usual Trump supporters were as opposed to the Antifa and other individuals who had their own agenda.

If BLM can separate themselves from the ill will groups who caused excessive damage then I think you will see yesterday’s events also included some “bad souls” as well.

Unregistered
    We will never see the day where the pathetic radical left will be happy and appeased. They want to do absolutely nothing, have no responsibility or repercussions involving anything. They want you to be their punching bag and walking ATM

True Americans work hard Give as much as they receive

This country and its people will be sucked dry in a matter of years and eventually become a third world dump under this communist ideology

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast