Facists lives matter.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Facists lives matter.

Armed insurgents breach the Capitol building at the request of a president, is an attempted coup.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Armed insurgents breach the Capitol building at the request of a president, is an attempted coup.
    Damn right it’s a coup. And these so-called police officers on this forum, the majority of who voted for this fascist scumbag, who are supposed to stand for law and order and the rule of law and upholding the constitution, are supporting this chaos.
    They should turn in their badges and join the rioters at the capitol. Go all-in, you miserable dirtbags.

Unregistered
    Damn right it’s a coup. And these so-called police officers on this forum, the majority of who voted for this fascist scumbag, who are supposed to stand for law and order and the rule of law and upholding the constitution, are supporting this chaos.
    They should turn in their badges and join the rioters at the capitol. Go all-in, you miserable dirtbags.
    Didn’t hear you babies complaining when federal buildings, statues, and monuments were destroyed and businesses burned and looted all in the name of BLM.

Democrats, black America, and BLM made this entire election a racist, police reform narrative which has gotten worse as black America continues to flaunt their initiative and constantly stereotype white Americans. YOU have invoked the racist card.

Both sides are wrong and neither is worse than the other.

Unregistered
    Didn’t hear you babies complaining when federal buildings, statues, and monuments were destroyed and businesses burned and looted all in the name of BLM.

Democrats, black America, and BLM made this entire election a racist, police reform narrative which has gotten worse as black America continues to flaunt their initiative and constantly stereotype white Americans. YOU have invoked the racist card.

Both sides are wrong and neither is worse than the other.
    So, two wrongs make a right? I saw a rioter take down an American flag and replace it with a Trump flag. Is this is what to expect? Are we no longer Americans?

Unregistered
    So, two wrongs make a right? I saw a rioter take down an American flag and replace it with a Trump flag. Is this is what to expect? Are we no longer Americans?
    No they don’t make a right however when law enforcement was forced to stand by all summer during destructive protests, rioting and looting with federal buildings and monuments identifying with American history, and no action was taken in the name of peaceful protests and specifically BLM.

The ugly part of all this is obvious, this is a direct result of racial tensions continuing to rise as politicians have stood by and allowed racial verbal and physical attacks to be launched by activists, citizens, and politicians and even worked the language and catch phrases into campaign narratives and future presidential policy.

Police reform, social injustice, racial inequality and so on. It’s ugly and unfortunate but again neither side I is more justified than the other.

This is not the fault of the law enforcement officers however the mantra since the George Floyd incident has been that it is.

Unregistered
    First time in my life that I am embarrassed to be an American. I can’t believe what I saw at the US Capital!

Unregistered
    No they don’t make a right however when law enforcement was forced to stand by all summer during destructive protests, rioting and looting with federal buildings and monuments identifying with American history, and no action was taken in the name of peaceful protests and specifically BLM.

The ugly part of all this is obvious, this is a direct result of racial tensions continuing to rise as politicians have stood by and allowed racial verbal and physical attacks to be launched by activists, citizens, and politicians and even worked the language and catch phrases into campaign narratives and future presidential policy.

Police reform, social injustice, racial inequality and so on. It’s ugly and unfortunate but again neither side I is more justified than the other.

This is not the fault of the law enforcement officers however the mantra since the George Floyd incident has been that it is.
    Not the fault of law enforcement? LE has been condoning police brutality while ignoring cries for social justice for decades.

Unregistered
    Strange how the organizations that started as slave-catchers don't go after the slavers with more enthusiasm.

Unregistered
    A small hateful minority wants to take over the country, like it's some banana republic.

Hey guys, I got news for you: If you don't like it here, move to North Korea and take your dimwitted leader Donnie with you!

Unregistered
    At least one person, a lady, died tonight at The Capitol. The blood of that lady is on Trump's hands. He called for this riot and that makes him responsible for her death.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast