+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
 

Thread: 1% Fund

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah keep hiding the fact that you get $350,000 plus for doing nada. What a pay off for a slugs
    350K? You're dreaming kid. 250k at best if everything goes well. Rookies believe this crap. Then when they retire they start working for other agencies because they find out the truth.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    350K? You're dreaming kid. 250k at best if everything goes well. Rookies believe this crap. Then when they retire they start working for other agencies because they find out the truth.
    Yeap! They will learn the hard war

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    350K? You're dreaming kid. 250k at best if everything goes well. Rookies believe this crap. Then when they retire they start working for other agencies because they find out the truth.
    Hahaha, I’ve been here 15 years and I have 87k. I would have to be here 40 years to get to 350k. Poor souls

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    desfinancia a los cerdos y llévate allí el 1% hazlos chillar

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ha keep dreaming .. the senior guys sold you a dream that doesn’t exist!

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You mofos complaining about an easy free 200 k that will be given to you just to have worked here. Where in the private sector will you get that and for all I know other departments do not even have such benefit. If it wasn’t for this job your miserable lives would be working in construction or Security guards. Unappreciated morons.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mofos complaining about an easy free 200 k that will be given to you just to have worked here. Where in the private sector will you get that and for all I know other departments do not even have such benefit. If it wasn’t for this job your miserable lives would be working in construction or Security guards. Unappreciated morons.
    Or selling drugs like the river cops

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mofos complaining about an easy free 200 k that will be given to you just to have worked here. Where in the private sector will you get that and for all I know other departments do not even have such benefit. If it wasn’t for this job your miserable lives would be working in construction or Security guards. Unappreciated morons.
    200k has yet to be seen and furthermore, it gets threatened every contract. You say “You should be grateful.” Like if we are overpaid. The private sector does not have the 1% but it is also much more lucrative.
    200k - 34% taxes = 132k. That’s 2 years of salary. You still think that’s a lot of money?

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or selling drugs like the river cops
    Or prostitute like your sister

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mofos complaining about an easy free 200 k that will be given to you just to have worked here. Where in the private sector will you get that and for all I know other departments do not even have such benefit. If it wasn’t for this job your miserable lives would be working in construction or Security guards. Unappreciated morons.
    You asked where in the private sector will you be making more money without all the bs that comes with law enforcement without risking your life and having to read mofos like you , well, beside your sister lap dancer prostitution business which by the way make more than us we have construction worker in an specialized field make 40 dollars an hour, hotel setup 80k a year, dealer mechanic 40 an hour, store manager 80k , truck driver , heavy equipment operator , crane operator 100k , should i go on , the reality is that most professional or semi professional jobs make more than us without having to deal with liberal communist troll haters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •