Two peas in a pod
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Two peas in a pod

Redneck racists Stahl and Greenwell show up to Commissioner Oliver’s swearing in to do what?
    Oliver has a strong history of being anti cop and will not be our friend. So, why did they attend? The rest of the board didn’t appear so why these two racists?
    BTW can someone tell Stahl that his hair looks like crap. Looks like he puts black spray paint on it. And that windbreaker just adds to his backwoods life style

Unregistered
    Oliver will be worse than the lady that was there before. Just like the Cava mistake PBA owns these decisions.

Unregistered
    At this point Stahl and Greenwell are beyond being an embarrassment. I don’t even know what to call them other than pathetic. If I come up with a better word I’ll share.

Unregistered
    I can only pray that we don’t have another go around with failures, embarrassment, coward, inactivity, and unsuccessful tenure we have seen and experienced with Stahl and Gruat the helm. Don’t know when they have elections but honestly change is more than warranted.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can only pray that we don’t have another go around with failures, embarrassment, coward, inactivity, and unsuccessful tenure we have seen and experienced with Stahl and Gruat the helm. Don’t know when they have elections but honestly change is more than warranted.
    I think you meant Stahl and Greenwell

Unregistered
    Thank you for catching that misspelling. Yes I meant Stahl and Greenwell. Incompetence extraordinaire

Unregistered
    Question to the poster: did you notice when dio shit Stahl called over L. Nook to take a picture with her DURING Chair Pepe Díaz’ speech? Rude and crude. That Redneck has no Couth whatsoever. It’s embarrassing to say the least.

Unregistered
    Yes. It was Senator Lauren Book. In the middle of Pepe Diaz’ speech Steadman called her over for a photo op. Very disrespectful. It’s was an elementary move. No true profe would do such a thing.
    But, here is my question. What does Steadman, or David for that matter, do with all those self serving pictures? I don’t understand it. It makes the PBA look like amateurs.

Unregistered
    Stahl and Greenwell probably have their walls plastered with creepy pictures of themselves to feed their insecure egos.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stahl and Greenwell probably have their walls plastered with creepy pictures of themselves to feed their insecure egos.
    Omg that is a creepy visual. I can see that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast