The Knightmare is Over

Unregistered

The Knightmare is Over

Tom Knight’s reign of terror over what was once a great family oriented agency is finally over. It will take Kurt years to uncluck what Tom Knight did to our once proud agency. Advice to any business that would consider hiring Tom Knight. In my personal opinion If you want to totally destroy your business then put him in charge of it and just sit back and watch. I give him a less than 1 star rating.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tom Knight’s reign of terror over what was once a great family oriented agency is finally over. It will take Kurt years to uncluck what Tom Knight did to our once proud agency. Advice to any business that would consider hiring Tom Knight. In my personal opinion If you want to totally destroy your business then put him in charge of it and just sit back and watch. I give him a less than 1 star rating.
    Yea but we are out of the frying pan and into the fire with lying KH!

Unregistered
    SSO is a joke of an agency to begin with...scum leading scum.

Unregistered
    You can vote out the scum bag, but getting rid of the culture is much more difficult.

Unregistered
    If there is a fresh ass to kiss hoffman is x-18 to it. Like Pavlov himself was ringing the bell. The dedication made me sick as a man. How much ass can one man kiss in such a short time frame. He reminds me of whimpy Biff