Anyone know how to get a hold of Rod the troll?

Unregistered

Anyone know how to get a hold of Rod the troll?

I have to ask myself what is the purpose of having the PBA if I can’t get a hold of them. Rod won’t return calls. Maybe it’s because I work Hollywood and he doesn’t like other than for our dues money. I don’t know but I do know that you can’t reach them and they never ever call back.
    If anyone has the magic code or whatever to get them to return a call please share.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to ask myself what is the purpose of having the PBA if I can’t get a hold of them. Rod won’t return calls. Maybe it’s because I work Hollywood and he doesn’t like other than for our dues money. I don’t know but I do know that you can’t reach them and they never ever call back.
    If anyone has the magic code or whatever to get them to return a call please share.
    1-800 the coward from broward

Unregistered
    Stop being a puss and drive up there. Or are you afraid to confront him in person? Stop being a keyboard tough guy.

Unregistered
    Stop being a puss and drive up there. Or are you afraid to confront him in person? Stop being a keyboard tough guy.
    Typical reply. He is never there number 1. He works for us and we PAY for his availability.