Sworn in

Thread: Sworn in

Unregistered

Sworn in

Ok Sheriff Simmons. It’s all on you now. Time to take the lead and turn this ship around. Shouldn’t take long and Haines should be the first one to be put off the ship. Send a message to the troops you aren’t playing. Mindy needs to be gone too. There are several others up there you definitely cannot trust. Remember the deputies are counting on you. Keep your promises.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Simmons. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on being officially sworn in sir! Should you choose to make changes, that is your prerogative. Granted, many would concur with some personnel changes, but if you choose not to we will have your back sir.

Unregistered
    You start off by hiring Wiggins back. You do know about his past right? Common knowledge how he passed the test and how he coerced a new deputy and how he skipped chain of command to suit his agenda. You were there for the coercion of the bee deputy part. No denial. This is not starting off in the right foot. Is this going to be a game of one step forward two steps back?

Unregistered
    We were hopeful but chip isn’t the answer..... neither was Alexander. However we are stuck with chip Morgan. He is what all the city players were saying.......” he is selfish”.......”don’t expect much” and so on. He did make implied promises that he never intended on keeping. The next four years is a play to get him another four years. He should have been thrilled with the incompetence of Wiggins being gone. Nope......he hires him back.

So far we have a best friend, girl friend, campaign manager, and liar former cop that chip has focused on. We have had numerous shootings in the county. Unsolved murders. Crime rate increasing. I know it is down overall.....except for the crimes with serious consequences! Just politics and game playing. Chip will be the disappointment that so many predicted. He doesn’t care and the double talk was a ploy t get his way. Well now he has it and be damned the rest.

Chip you will have to look many of us in the face and tell us why you are changing course. What will you say to those you stood face to face with the night of the election when confronted with your lies or misdirection? You will say nothing...... your life is complete. Your dream came true. Ours didn’t. We still have to work for the same cut throat incompetents that we have been around before you. You aren’t going to help us recover. You are an extension of Morgan. The same exact admin will get the same sad results. You could have been something good.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were hopeful but chip isn’t the answer..... neither was Alexander. However we are stuck with chip Morgan. He is what all the city players were saying.......” he is selfish”.......”don’t expect much” and so on. He did make implied promises that he never intended on keeping. The next four years is a play to get him another four years. He should have been thrilled with the incompetence of Wiggins being gone. Nope......he hires him back.

So far we have a best friend, girl friend, campaign manager, and liar former cop that chip has focused on. We have had numerous shootings in the county. Unsolved murders. Crime rate increasing. I know it is down overall.....except for the crimes with serious consequences! Just politics and game playing. Chip will be the disappointment that so many predicted. He doesn’t care and the double talk was a ploy t get his way. Well now he has it and be damned the rest.

Chip you will have to look many of us in the face and tell us why you are changing course. What will you say to those you stood face to face with the night of the election when confronted with your lies or misdirection? You will say nothing...... your life is complete. Your dream came true. Ours didn’t. We still have to work for the same cut throat incompetents that we have been around before you. You aren’t going to help us recover. You are an extension of Morgan. The same exact admin will get the same sad results. You could have been something good.
    Why would wiggins even need to come back? I thought he was elected to his own city office?

Unregistered
    Why would wiggins even need to come back? I thought he was elected to his own city office?
    I’m sure he’s not making enough fur his expensive tastes. Let’s nit forget extra curricular activities.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Potato Chip Simmons, please find it within your heart to fire EH and MY. Chief Deputy Tom Cigarette Lyter, please back him up. MY should be working in a field more commensurate to her abilities: the fast food industry. EH shouid be working as a bathroom attendant at a Tom Thumb with his brother SH. They can both drop the doo doo.

Unregistered

Deluded

Does anyone really think that the Sheriff is going to look at this blog and think, “oh my god, they must be right. I have to fire people.”

Especially when you have idiots like the one quoted above. The man has Officially been the Sheriff for 2 days now. This fool wants to know why he’s not “changing course?” There is absolutely no way a man in his position can make everyone happy. His bottom line should focus on the crime rate, the welfare of his deputies and yes, public perception is important.

Unregistered
    I agree he needs time to straighten out the mess but he didn’t just showed up on day one and have no clue what has been going on. He has seen first hand the damage that has been done and who has done the damage. He should have a plan for what he needs to do and firing a couple of people who deserve to fired needs to happen. I agree you cant please everyone but getting rid of EH and MY would make the majority happy. And send a strong message to the others

Unregistered
    If Simmons can’t do it then he needs to get his new Chief Deputy to hand out the punishment. Its only a matter of time before EH gets back to his old ways and starts recruiting his old friends to turn on Simmons and cause him problems. EH might know about skeletons in the closet but so does everyone else. He needs to be gone before he does any damage