Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask and you shall receive....
    What happened???

Unregistered
    You guys do 10 percent "police work" and 90 percent streets dept work

Unregistered
    Bunch of soft ass soy boys is what we hire in this place. 98% of them don’t even carry themselves like true police officers . Bunch of millennials.

Unregistered
    Why do you complain. Do your job and let the command deal with the problem. We have one thing going for us. There are some nice looking female detectives in our agency.

Unregistered
    Why do you complain. Do your job and let the command deal with the problem. We have one thing going for us. There are some nice looking female detectives in our agency.
    ...and yet you still have pedos going after underage children... raja yuuuucccaaaa

Unregistered

Shut the **** up faggit!

You mean , Javier Diaz Court ID 2262 trying to be a complete piece of shit attempting to call out the 31st ?
    You sound like a blue falcon! I bet your the rat of the group that snitches to the chief. Who cares if he called out one time, I bet your *****es ass calls out all the time, holding over your road partners. I don’t blame him. He’s a shity department and I was there that day. He still went to work feeling like shit so stfu u ****ing internet warrior. That’s all y’all do is talk shit and gossip like little *****es. Grow up and stop picking on people.

Unregistered

Stop gossiping like *****es!

There are people here in the business of helping retards like this not get fired. Then we’re stuck with them as zone partners. **** him should’ve let him call out and have Sergio do him. Save us, the working patrol officer the trouble. It’s apparent this kid gives zero ****s. So show him the same love back.
    And as for you, u want to talk shot about my boy bcuz your suck a badass huh! Your nothing but a *****! Your just a internet warrior that hates his life and the only department that will accept you is Hialeah police. The kid actually canceled his call out and worked that night feeling like shit, I was there working with him so get your story straight before talking shit. And BTW no one cares about your opinion! Especially when your trying to bully someone who probably doesn’t care what you have to say. Stop gossiping like the other ***** on this forum and grow up punk.

Unregistered

Obsessed much?

You mean , Javier Diaz Court ID 2262 trying to be a complete piece of shit attempting to call out the 31st ?
    What a freaking loser. Talk about obsessed...clearly you think about him so much that you have to post about it months later. STFU and move on.

Unregistered
    You sound like a blue falcon! I bet your the rat of the group that snitches to the chief. Who cares if he called out one time, I bet your *****es ass calls out all the time, holding over your road partners. I don’t blame him. He’s a shity department and I was there that day. He still went to work feeling like shit so stfu u ****ing internet warrior. That’s all y’all do is talk shit and gossip like little *****es. Grow up and stop picking on people.
    How cute Javier is coming on here defending his zero loser self for screwing his fellow officers. He makes it so obvious it’s him because nobody else would have taken it so personal with all these replies 😂

Unregistered
    Go handle those calls holding rookies or fight in person. Dumb ass millennials arguing over the internet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12