What was up with all the call outs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What was up with all the call outs

I’ve been in this department 16 years and have never seen a mass call out during the holidays like we just had. This new generation has some balls on them.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve been in this department 16 years and have never seen a mass call out during the holidays like we just had. This new generation has some balls on them.
    You mean , Javier Diaz Court ID 2262 trying to be a complete piece of shit attempting to call out the 31st ?

Unregistered
    Working for this POS city I don’t blame him. There’s plenty trying to leave to another department. We will continue to call out. There’s nothing you can do about it.

Unregistered
    Working for this POS city I don’t blame him. There’s plenty trying to leave to another department. We will continue to call out. There’s nothing you can do about it.
    Don’t underestimate Sergio when it comes to making a point. I would not be surprised if mass terminations follow this mass call out.

Unregistered
    Stop deflecting. It has nothing to do with the city. It's just another selfish baby screwing over his co-workers because he doesn't want to work the 31st. Stop trying to justify selfishness.

Unregistered
    Nailed it....lol.

Unregistered
    The new generation has no work ethic. This is not being a bag boy at Publix this is police work so you have to work your shift regardless whatever the days are. There is no place in this profession for the mentality these new young officers are displaying.

Unregistered
    Again, spot on

Unregistered
    You mean , Javier Diaz Court ID 2262 trying to be a complete piece of shit attempting to call out the 31st ?
    There are people here in the business of helping retards like this not get fired. Then we’re stuck with them as zone partners. **** him should’ve let him call out and have Sergio do him. Save us, the working patrol officer the trouble. It’s apparent this kid gives zero ****s. So show him the same love back.

Unregistered
    Ask and you shall receive....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast