What he do?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What he do?

Unregistered

What he do?

So what did former AID Sgt. P do you get rolled to patrol?

Unregistered
    Go ask him?

Unregistered
    Did IA conduct a fair and unbiased case on him or did the broom sweep it under the carpet.

Unregistered
    Go ask to read the file instead of hiding behind a computer to talk shit or instigate drama.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go ask to read the file instead of hiding behind a computer to talk shit or instigate drama.
    Ok if one exists. I was waiting to see if results would appear on PCSO IA outcome page. Guess I’ll have to review file and sign my name to who reviewed file. Unlike others.

Unregistered
    Relax philly I’d be upset too if I got rolled. Don’t get too worked up.

Unregistered
    How can you be a sergeant in Aid and be this stupid? When are people gonna quit being sooo immature and ruin their careers over inappropriate messages.

Unregistered
    Don't know what happened but it is irrelevant now because it's a done deal.

Two good pieces of advice were given to me by the veterans when I was a rookie:

1. Keep your personal social life and work separate.

2. Assume the sheriff is standing next to you when you say or write something.

Unregistered
    How can you be a sergeant in Aid and be this stupid? When are people gonna quit being sooo immature and ruin their careers over inappropriate messages.
    The brass only selects the best people for promotions and transfers in key positions. They know what is best for us and give it to us. It's all based on merit not office politics. Anyone who questions this is just a lazy, disgruntled, no good deputy with no ambition.

Unregistered
    The brass only selects the best people for promotions and transfers in key positions. They know what is best for us and give it to us. It's all based on merit not office politics. Anyone who questions this is just a lazy, disgruntled, no good deputy with no ambition.
    I guess you summed it up correctly. They will also guide you through what they believe is your career path. Most people don’t want to go to AID but for the betterment of the agency they are voluntold.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast