Community engagement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Community engagement

What exactly are the day to day duties of a community engagement officer ? We now have four of them , sorry YD is a crime prevention officer, my mistake .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly are the day to day duties of a community engagement officer ? We now have four of them , sorry YD is a crime prevention officer, my mistake .
    Excuse you not, Yvette is the best Community Relation Officer/Crime Prevention Officer, and don't you forget it. Their job duties include ensuring that the outreach missions are meeting their objectives in all communities. A community relations officer uses media events, public events, and group activities to portray a positive image on behalf of FMPD. Since your a degenerate who likes to wear a police uniform and tell hero police stories at family outings. The definition which is in reach of your small pea brain is: They work Community events that racist police officers like you wish not to do.

Unregistered
    Excuse you not, Yvette is the best Community Relation Officer/Crime Prevention Officer, and don't you forget it. Their job duties include ensuring that the outreach missions are meeting their objectives in all communities. A community relations officer uses media events, public events, and group activities to portray a positive image on behalf of FMPD. Since your a degenerate who likes to wear a police uniform and tell hero police stories at family outings. The definition which is in reach of your small pea brain is: They work Community events that racist police officers like you wish not to do.
    Wow pulling the race card... hell of an argument you put up against the other... pathetic. Try something else unless all you know to do is fall back on "racist cops"...

Unregistered
    Just follow #instagil you’ll learn all about it! If your elite enough you would have been at instagil cigar story hour a few weekends back.

Unregistered
    We have 4? Who are the other two? Ur real cops on shifts are too busy to keep up with who’s playing hug a thug

Unregistered
    Still have not explained what 4 people do for 8 hours a day, that is 160 hours a week, thought it was pio that was responsible for portraying positive look of department at events. Just another waste of manpower.

Unregistered
    Try reading your email, does not take long to read re assignment memos, give some props to both the DC's, that's all they really do.

Unregistered
    Sgt. JG is using 4 Community Relations Officers to run her feeding program. While she's out and about picking up $1,000 checks from business owners and ripping them off.

Unregistered
    So we got singer chick, instagil, who the hell else is in there, if there was an email it went to my spam box like all the other useless emails we get

Unregistered
    "Change Your Mindset" Someone's version of a motivational poster. Was I the only one who caught when the new Chief DD came to the briefings and told us things were changing for the better. Remember this quote from the new boss "Get on the bus or get under it. Nothing has changed other than a top heavy admin, Chief that's done nothing, two deputy chiefs that do what exactly? A PIO that's anything but a PIO. Some $100k plus a year guy who just randomly reviews body camera footage. So why not have a Sgt. who is always hurt and can't be found, who gives the peon road cops a breakdown of the daily menu during a hurricane call out, and has excellent wheel chair skills. She should be in charge of our resident Aretha Franklin wanna be, who also does what. HMMMMMMM anyone, anyone! NOTHING!!! And the chief holds open a Sgt. spot for her for almost 4 years. So why not throw in another position for a camera officer. Crazy shit. Now I am passing on the red ball of speaking! Think we should have those Ass Clowns come back for another round of training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast