MLK parade

Thread: MLK parade

Unregistered

MLK parade

So parade was cancelled due to covid concerns, but party/riot at stars complex is ok? We all know how crowded and chaotic that area becomes when cars just stop on Edison Avenue. So it's ok for hundreds of people to gather in a relatively confined area, no problem with virus transmission. Guarantee 99 % of participants will not be wearing a mask, except the 4 wheelers may be wearing bandanas. Every other event in city has been cancelled for past year, c'mon man use some common sense .

Unregistered
    The Police Department requested that the City Manager Saeed not approve a permit for MLK day. You can thank your City Manager Saeed. He approved permitts for two prior down town events during COVID 1. The Boat Show 2. Taste of the Town. So therefore the City was forced to rubber stamp the permitt for MLK day or face a discrimination lawsuit.

Unregistered
    2 issues with last comment, one is that city manager is an idiot and will be unemployed soon and second is both of the other events generate revenue for city and businesses in the area. I am all in favor of mlk parade and March, it is the fighting, as adults, 4 wheelers out if control and the general rioting involved in after parade event. Dont think boat show or taste of town had many if those incidents. Event is a liability for the city, while exposing officers to unnecessary potential virus transmission, has nothing to do with race, just common sense . And yes I have worked many if these events.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 issues with last comment, one is that city manager is an idiot and will be unemployed soon and second is both of the other events generate revenue for city and businesses in the area. I am all in favor of mlk parade and March, it is the fighting, as adults, 4 wheelers out if control and the general rioting involved in after parade event. Dont think boat show or taste of town had many if those incidents. Event is a liability for the city, while exposing officers to unnecessary potential virus transmission, has nothing to do with race, just common sense . And yes I have worked many if these events.
    Wel get ready to workanother MLK day event. You will have Sgt. JG as your supervisor. She will be asking citizens at the event to call Mayor Anderson and Council for a promotional reccomendation.

Unregistered
    So parade was cancelled due to covid concerns, but party/riot at stars complex is ok? We all know how crowded and chaotic that area becomes when cars just stop on Edison Avenue. So it's ok for hundreds of people to gather in a relatively confined area, no problem with virus transmission. Guarantee 99 % of participants will not be wearing a mask, except the 4 wheelers may be wearing bandanas. Every other event in city has been cancelled for past year, c'mon man use some common sense .
    Lol..Maybe they can gather together like the THUGS . (oopppss i mean I meant PATRIOTS, that stormed the capitol. As a matter of fact an officer lost his life and once again it was to THUGS or you call them PATRIOTS..
    WORRY ABOUT THAT.

now take that holding call biatch

Unregistered
    I just read about all you losers. Pissed off road cops and worthless supervisors. Thanks for funding my pension.

Unregistered
    Was he the one who arrested your broken condom criminal children?

Unregistered
    Was he the one who arrested your broken condom criminal children?
    Weird to think not all of her kids have been shot and killed