Places to live? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Places to live?

Unregistered
    So your answer is to do as little as possible? Would it be acceptable to you if the cops in your parents neoghvorhood took that approach? You took an oath to do a job, so get to it or find a job more suitable to your lack of ethics.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So your answer is to do as little as possible? Would it be acceptable to you if the cops in your parents neoghvorhood took that approach? You took an oath to do a job, so get to it or find a job more suitable to your lack of ethics.
    There was nothing in my "oath" that says I need to do anything but uphold the constitution of Florida and the US constitution. Going to calls for service is bad enough. Stopping cars looking for guns and dope are what we should and were doing, but no more. No backing from the 10th, media SAO or political people. So no thanks. When we get backing again police nation wide may be proactive again. Question is will there be any real cops left by that time.

Unregistered
    My parents would not mind. They live in a neighborhood that does not require the police to be there at all. The last time they saw a police cruiser in their neighborhood was about twenty years ago when the officer returned one of the neighbors lost dog.

I know what you going to say. “ White Privilege”.

You Betcha

Unregistered
    Go away Johnny hero. It’s clear you have noooooo clue about this job rookie.

Unregistered
    No backing from the 10th, media SAO or political people.

So what exactly has the 10th floor done to you? The media did what to you? SAO, well even the Chief has taken him on.

Unregistered
    No backing from the 10th, media SAO or political people.

So what exactly has the 10th floor done to you? The media did what to you? SAO, well even the Chief has taken him on.
    Where have you been in the last year? Under a rock?

Unregistered
    Where have you been in the last year? Under a rock?
    On the 10th floor is what it sounds like.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234