Places to live? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Places to live?

Unregistered
    I was an officer overseas for 5 years in a big city, it was the same there in that timeline. Cover your ass because leadership won’t. You need to be confident in your abilities, tactics and law or you can easily **** yourself over. It’s not going to stop me wanting to do the job but I appreciate all the comments and advice. I’ll continue my research but you guys have helped a lot, so thank you!

Unregistered

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because he’s not a whiny a$$ PU$$Y like yourself. Chances are you either were

1. Never were proactive
    2. You’re scared
    3. You need to feel appreciated I’m order to perform.
    4. Or All of the above.

If you once were proactive and no longer are...You must gotten your feelings hurt. and no one said sorry. Humor us with your excuse.... I’m sure you will touch on how scary corona is and how fearful you are of being fired for doing you’re job.
    Y’all are just proven his point. He’s right... just do you’re job and stay in policy and you will be fine. And all the disgruntled guys that have been here for 10+ years need to keep the negativity to yourself because the newbies are impressionable and will start complaining and pickIng up the same non working habits.

Unregistered
    Y’all are just proven his point. He’s right... just do you’re job and stay in policy and you will be fine. And all the disgruntled guys that have been here for 10+ years need to keep the negativity to yourself because the newbies are impressionable and will start complaining and pickIng up the same non working habits.
    Ask the Atlanta cops how that worked out. God your stupid

Unregistered
    Ask the Atlanta cops how that worked out. God your stupid
    And St Louis and the San Francisco cops. Yeah he is definitely clueless just do your job stay in policy are you serious dumba$$?

Unregistered
    You are either delusional or one of the suck up brass who parrots the chief's lines.

Unregistered

Logical?

And St Louis and the San Francisco cops. Yeah he is definitely clueless just do your job stay in policy are you serious dumba$$?
    Anyone around here been indicted yet for being a motivated cop and doing their job within policy? In trouble? Suspended? Fired?

You think doing the bare minimum because you’re scared of something that happened at another PD in another state is the solution?

Unregistered
    Anyone around here been indicted yet for being a motivated cop and doing their job within policy? In trouble? Suspended? Fired?

You think doing the bare minimum because you’re scared of something that happened at another PD in another state is the solution?
    Go be a hero douche nobody cares. I hope you have pre paid legal cause it’s coming.

Unregistered

Hiring?

If it’s that bad, Why dont you go find a different job you don’t have to worry about doing?

Unregistered

You sound like one of the brass who promises to back you up but backstabs you when the SHTF to cover their own skins. The name of the game is to keep a low profile because the job has changed big time and the management and the public does not support cops like they used to. You want to stay out of trouble so you can do your time and get the pension, and get the hell out of here in one piece.

Unregistered
    You sound like one of the brass who promises to back you up but backstabs you when the SHTF to cover their own skins. The name of the game is to keep a low profile because the job has changed big time and the management and the public does not support cops like they used to. You want to stay out of trouble so you can do your time and get the pension, and get the hell out of here in one piece.
    Well said. Do as little as possible. Answer calls, write reports when required by SOP and stay out of sight as much as possible. Sad that this is the "build back better" way but, it's our new reality. And may I suggest t-10 at locations you completely trust or bring a cooler.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast