RIP Steve McVay

Thread: RIP Steve McVay

Unregistered

RIP Steve McVay

Prior to retiring I had the pleasure of working with Sgt. McVay in North Bay Village. Even when NBV was dissatisfied and left the PBA and went to FOP, Sgt. McVay stayed loyal to PBA.
    The other day Sgt. Passed and while close family and friends were with him. Then friends gathered at his home in Broward County. I was shocked that at no time PBA contacted the family.
    I write this in hopes that the PBA step up to the plate and send condolences to the family and comfort them. It’s the least the PBA can do for The Sgt loyalty.
    Sgt. McVay’s son is also a county officer. I pray that the PBA do the right thing.
    RIP Sgt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prior to retiring I had the pleasure of working with Sgt. McVay in North Bay Village. Even when NBV was dissatisfied and left the PBA and went to FOP, Sgt. McVay stayed loyal to PBA.
    The other day Sgt. Passed and while close family and friends were with him. Then friends gathered at his home in Broward County. I was shocked that at no time PBA contacted the family.
    I write this in hopes that the PBA step up to the plate and send condolences to the family and comfort them. It’s the least the PBA can do for The Sgt loyalty.
    Sgt. McVay’s son is also a county officer. I pray that the PBA do the right thing.
    RIP Sgt.
    More lies. Ask his son who took food for the family and who has been there for them during this time. Steadman was there at their house yesterday the same day Steve passed.
    It is a shame that you take the passing of one of our own and turn it into lies. You could not get more low than this. God help you.

Unregistered
    RIP Sgt.
    Good luck with that. A board member died of COVID and the PBA had to be shamed into making even a small mention of him. These clowns don’t miss a free lunch, or selfie galore but when it comes time to do for members well, lest just say they suck.

Unregistered
    Good luck with that. A board member died of COVID and the PBA had to be shamed into making even a small mention of him. These clowns don’t miss a free lunch, or selfie galore but when it comes time to do for members well, lest just say they suck.
    Dan your the one that looks like a clown with that bozo hairstyle. Oh we forgot you have no membership.

Unregistered
    Stupid Azz Dan. Go back to the one city you bargain for with a whopping 22 officers. Nobody cares about you. You retired over 13 years ago and need constant attention. You constantly lie and the last officer you tried to represent you sent him off to the public defenders office for representation.

Unregistered
    Wasn’t McVay also a board member? Asking for a friend

Unregistered

May he rest

RIP buddy you will be missed