Best places to live?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Best places to live?

I'm looking to join PCSO and I am researching places to eventually buy a house. Currently looking around New Port Richey, Dunedin, and Safety Harbor. Any advice on good areas with good schools would be much appreciated!

Unregistered
    You are on the right track. Personally I would not live South of Gulf to Bay Blvd. I live in Palm Harbor and it is very nice. Also a good place to work so when you get hired try to get that area. It's a relatively quiet area with low call volume and you work with good people who don't like drama.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are on the right track. Personally I would not live South of Gulf to Bay Blvd. I live in Palm Harbor and it is very nice. Also a good place to work so when you get hired try to get that area. It's a relatively quiet area with low call volume and you work with good people who don't like drama.
    This message was brought to you by a spineless ***** who signed up for nothing but a paycheck and fake adoration of his family who call him a hero every day. If they only knew he was the last person to respond to anything considered dangerous and is a straight coward. Thin blue line wearing weak *****.

Unregistered
    If you want more house for your money, look into the 3 surround counties. You can get much larger and nicer house for much cheaper out of Pinellas.

Unregistered
    If you want more house for your money, look into the 3 surround counties. You can get much larger and nicer house for much cheaper out of Pinellas.
    Thanks for the info, we’re not too bothered about size if we’re close to the coast but we’ll definitely have a look. How’s traffic from those surrounding counties? And am I right in saying that you pay mileage from the county line to your house for take home cars ?

Unregistered
    Thanks for the info, we’re not too bothered about size if we’re close to the coast but we’ll definitely have a look. How’s traffic from those surrounding counties? And am I right in saying that you pay mileage from the county line to your house for take home cars ?
    It's bad enough driving through Pinellas at rush hour let alone driving here from another county. Hillsborough is crowded and getting worse and Pasco is full of white trash. I would not want to live in either one and work here.

Go with Dunedin or Tarpon Springs if you want to be closer to the coast.

Unregistered
    It's bad enough driving through Pinellas at rush hour let alone driving here from another county. Hillsborough is crowded and getting worse and Pasco is full of white trash. I would not want to live in either one and work here.

Go with Dunedin or Tarpon Springs if you want to be closer to the coast.
    Appreciate the info, saw some nice houses in Tarpon Springs and was on my potential list. Just trying to decide between PCSO and TPD.

Unregistered
    This message was brought to you by a spineless ***** who signed up for nothing but a paycheck and fake adoration of his family who call him a hero every day. If they only knew he was the last person to respond to anything considered dangerous and is a straight coward. Thin blue line wearing weak *****.
    What's wrong with someone working in a nice quiet place, especially if they are not bucking for promotions? Let the hard chargers who want to get promoted work the busy areas to show they can handle it and deserve advancement.

Unregistered
    James knock it off. We are aware you don’t like LEO and post nonsense on this site to draw a response. The Facebook post you made about Mcabe was atrocious. Grow up and stop pretending to be a cop. GYF and that goes for your buddy St. St.

Unregistered
    Appreciate the info, saw some nice houses in Tarpon Springs and was on my potential list. Just trying to decide between PCSO and TPD.
    TPD has a bad chief micromanaged by a bad mayor. It is also very understaffed and the situation is unlikely to improve in the next few years. As an agency it has a bad reputation. If I wanted to live in Hillsborough county I'd rather work for HCSO because it is not as bad as TPD. The only thing TPD has going for it a 20 year stint to retirement and an annual pension COLA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast