Where Was FHP??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WRONG - THEY BOLOd IT AND THAT WAS IT.

NOW GET BACK TO YOUR S4
    Wrong answer.

Unregistered
    Maybe the genius should have waited for backup..Besides FWC arent real cops...g

Unregistered
    FHP sent every one single of their troopers assigned to swamp buggies, boats, and atvs.

Unregistered
    Maybe the genius should have waited for backup..Besides FWC arent real cops...g
    FWC Officers are out by themselves all the time dealing with people who are normally armed. This officer when he called for assistance had to wait nearly two hours for officers to get to him. This was in an extreme emergency situation. How long do you think he would have waited for normal back up?

I think this FWC Officer and all FWC Officers are better officers that most out there. I'm not going to say that they are more real cops than FHP, because all cops are real cops, just some have different specialties that they focus on. To each their own. Some of them do jobs that I sure as hell wouldn't want to do, but it has to be done by someone.

Unregistered
    FHP sent every one single of their troopers assigned to swamp buggies, boats, and atvs.
    I'm sure all those PDs that responded didn't respond with boats, atvs, and swamp buggies. They probably didn't need them to work the perimeter. Oh and before you ask what a perimeter is, it's where police officers and deputies set up in their vehicles surrounding an area, in an effort to contain a suspect or suspects.

Unregistered
    FWC Officers are out by themselves all the time dealing with people who are normally armed. This officer when he called for assistance had to wait nearly two hours for officers to get to him. This was in an extreme emergency situation. How long do you think he would have waited for normal back up?

I think this FWC Officer and all FWC Officers are better officers that most out there. I'm not going to say that they are more real cops than FHP, because all cops are real cops, just some have different specialties that they focus on. To each their own. Some of them do jobs that I sure as hell wouldn't want to do, but it has to be done by someone.
    Ok..Now go take that illegal fishing call...

Unregistered
    And thus you can see why this country is in the shape it is in. The keyboard commandos and social media asses! bet you money the original poster has not got balls enough to say anything to anyone's face.

Unregistered

I agree......

Unregistered

As a trooper, I hate to say this but I would go so far to say that the recruits that I have seen coming out of the FWC academy lately are of a higher caliber than the recruits that I am seeing coming out of our academy. I don’t know if it’s the training or if it’s the selection process but overall, they are more fit and better prepared for the real world. Our hiring standards seem to have gone down the drain lately.

Unregistered
    As a trooper, I hate to say this but I would go so far to say that the recruits that I have seen coming out of the FWC academy lately are of a higher caliber than the recruits that I am seeing coming out of our academy. I don’t know if it’s the training or if it’s the selection process but overall, they are more fit and better prepared for the real world. Our hiring standards seem to have gone down the drain lately.
    Its the hat. That redneck hat they wear makes them look like the Texas Rangers. Lol, stop drinking the kool-aid Fish men.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast