FLAIR strikes again!

Unregistered

FLAIR strikes again!

So let me get this straight! While us “low life regular Corporals” who work multiple cases a year, are called to a Criminal Fatality with 4 dead and 3 injured on New Year’s Day morning working the scene while the FLAIR Corporal is sitting at his desk working on the ONE case he has worked in 2020!!! Is totally absurd.
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DISBAND FLAIR!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight! While us “low life regular Corporals” who work multiple cases a year, are called to a Criminal Fatality with 4 dead and 3 injured on New Year’s Day morning working the scene while the FLAIR Corporal is sitting at his desk working on the ONE case he has worked in 2020!!! Is totally absurd.
    The Great State of Florida spends millions of dollars each year to make special needs adults employable. You want to eliminate the income of those folks? Shame on you!

Unregistered
    All of FHP is a mess, FLAIR is just one example! Noting will change until we get a new colonel. The colonels' in the past in DROP just ride it out! No waves!

Unregistered
    How wrong you are sir! New year's day was a holiday for those guys!

Unregistered
    The FLAIR concept is a joke. The Colonel and his brain trust thought FLAIR was a good idea, and they are not willing to make any changes to make the concept functional.

So as is, the program is a disillusioned nightmare.

Unregistered
    The FLAIR concept is a joke. The Colonel and his brain trust thought FLAIR was a good idea, and they are not willing to make any changes to make the concept functional.

So as is, the program is a disillusioned nightmare.
    The colonel said we will have flair to justify more funding and we will have flair. It doesn't matter if they are a ceremonial name only. Let them get away with tax payers theft.