COVID OVERTIME AT TROPICAL, South DADE AND TAMIAMI - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Thanks to all the admin guys who work around the clock staffing these details, filling in last minute cancellations & no shows, AND finding coverage since all these lazy newbs don’t want to work.

We, the workers, appreciate you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks to all the admin guys who work around the clock staffing these details, filling in last minute cancellations & no shows, AND finding coverage since all these lazy newbs don’t want to work.

We, the workers, appreciate you.
    You must be one of those ass kissers that gets all the work that they want with a week on

Unregistered
    in mw you have you suck off eddie to get work your worse than a hooker gotta suck **** then go work again
    Wow you don't have the balls to say to to his face!!!!!! He is a amazing person and cares for everyone in the County !!!! You most the biggest hatter in the world . Stop talking shit about Eddie . But once again you don't have the balls to say your name *****

Unregistered
    Wow you don't have the balls to say to to his face!!!!!! He is a amazing person and cares for everyone in the County !!!! You most the biggest hatter in the world . Stop talking shit about Eddie . But once again you don't have the balls to say your name *****

In my honest and humble opinion, Midwest Eddie Delgado is probably one of the nicest uniform guys out there.
    Without a doubt, his position allows him to work a lot of off duty & OT gigs, but the guy is a hard worker and earns
    every penny he makes.

Unregistered
    there is nothing but ROOKIE SGTS WORKING THE SOUTH DADE COVID DETAIL (SCAM CITY).

Unregistered
    there is nothing but ROOKIE SGTS WORKING THE SOUTH DADE COVID DETAIL (SCAM CITY).
    At least the designated rover Lt got her scam taken away. God forbid we need her to come relieve us to use the restroom or to go eat for 30 mins. “The Capt needs a gold badge upstairs” okay then why sign up!!!!!! She was never there collected double.

Unregistered
    At least the designated rover Lt got her scam taken away. God forbid we need her to come relieve us to use the restroom or to go eat for 30 mins. “The Capt needs a gold badge upstairs” okay then why sign up!!!!!! She was never there collected double.
    Who’s this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    at least the designated rover lt got her scam taken away. God forbid we need her to come relieve us to use the restroom or to go eat for 30 mins. “the capt needs a gold badge upstairs” okay then why sign up!!!!!! She was never there collected double.
    lt cruz ???

Unregistered
    In my honest and humble opinion, Midwest Eddie Delgado is probably one of the nicest uniform guys out there.
    Without a doubt, his position allows him to work a lot of off duty & OT gigs, but the guy is a hard worker and earns
    every penny he makes.
    He was my FTO yrs ago 1993 and Is a great person. I don't think he even works the jobs I am not sure. To read his name here is really atrocious. You must really not know him personally. Very humble and helpful person what ever you need. I dislike this trash talking site about coworkers. It is low. One of the ones on the department that I can say wish we had more like him. Shame on you for trying to blast him.

Unregistered
    He was my FTO yrs ago 1993 and Is a great person. I don't think he even works the jobs I am not sure. To read his name here is really atrocious. You must really not know him personally. Very humble and helpful person what ever you need. I dislike this trash talking site about coworkers. It is low. One of the ones on the department that I can say wish we had more like him. Shame on you for trying to blast him.
    93 isn’t 2021. Go to bed old man. Cruz is a loser.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast