COVID OVERTIME AT TROPICAL, South DADE AND TAMIAMI - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember when I was acting for many months because our sergeant got promoted and never replaced. I had no idea what I was doing with PAR, so just approved everything and wrote into the big PAR forms (handwritten) everything my guys gave me. One guy put down for 2 1/2 hours for OT for a late call and it turned out he only deserved 2 hours. Well staff was ready to kill this poor dude for putting in for an extra 1/2 hour of OT. They made him and myself write multiple memo's to explain the extra 1/2 hour of undeserved OT. They also put him on the desk for a week and took away his off duties. Obviously this poor dude was on the shit list, but still, how can the department try to f over one guy for $20 and let Sgt Lou slide on thousands ?
    Because it goes back to an ugly truth about this and many other organizations. The rules can be applied any way the massa wants to apply them, depending upon which slave they want to punish and which ones are favored. Make no mistake, depending upon who you are, that will dictate your consequences, if any.

Unregistered
    Yeah, but most GIU earn their money, they don't steal
    Wait a minute, what? No, there’s usually one or two detectives who earn the OT, and then everyone on the squad including the sergeant jumps on board and rides that gravy train and then doesn’t lift a finger while the workers do all the work. There are detectives who do literally nothing and get OT and Comp at a super high rate for doing and initiating nothing. Shameless scammers. The place is full of them.

Unregistered
    Should off got arrested but they took care of him because of Vigoa. It’s all in PCB.
    Please more theft stories of El Tuerto. He thinks because he played with UM he could whatever he wants. Big POS.

Unregistered
    Please more theft stories of El Tuerto. He thinks because he played with UM he could whatever he wants. Big POS.
    who is this ???

Unregistered
    who is this ???
    Sgt Luis Cristobal

Unregistered
    Sgt Luis Cristobal
    Is the old man midwest major still covering up for this sergeant?

Unregistered
    Is the old man midwest major still covering up for this sergeant?
    Hey Kid Cruz I hope this backlash hits you hard my brother. You did this to yourself.

Unregistered
    water and sewer details also
    i see it all on ots why doesn’t PCB.

Unregistered
    Hey Kid Cruz I hope this backlash hits you hard my brother. You did this to yourself.
    elaborate please

Unregistered
    That OT Scam rule only applies to fools. The Protected steal without repercussions. One example is that overweight cow Sergeant in Northwest CST who was suspended for using a stolen out of state tag to drive through tolls and hide at home while stealing OT from PCIB. He brought that Bureau down by himself yet effeminate Chief Nahim Erched saved him from being fired. That was years ago and now he pulls the same scam at Northwest. Real winners these OT thieves.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast