Greenwell says PBA is discussing additional dues assessment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Greenwell says PBA is discussing additional dues assessment

Imagine this:

PBA wastes our dues money on lavish drunken parties and a PBA VP gets arrested for rape. Then PBA wants us to be assessed additional money to help cover the law suit that is anticipated. According to Greenwell, they figure $250.00 one time assessment to each of the 6000 members would help cover the costs.
    Isn’t it sweet? That’s what is being discussed. Crazy

Unregistered
    Domingo get a BF already! Lol! Love the lies from PLEA! 😂

Unregistered
    1.5 million won’t do much for this law suit. Better make it $500.00 per member David.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Imagine this:

PBA wastes our dues money on lavish drunken parties and a PBA VP gets arrested for rape. Then PBA wants us to be assessed additional money to help cover the law suit that is anticipated. According to Greenwell, they figure $250.00 one time assessment to each of the 6000 members would help cover the costs.
    Isn’t it sweet? That’s what is being discussed. Crazy
    If you don't like the PBA and it's leadership I understand, but blatantly making things up is sad and psychotic. No one will follow someone like you.

Unregistered
    If you don't like the PBA and it's leadership I understand, but blatantly making things up is sad and psychotic. No one will follow someone like you.
    It’s the PLEA way! 😂

Unregistered
    It’s the PLEA way! 😂
    No Steadman, it’s Greenwell sway. Let him out a statement out refuting the statement. He started this, not us. How would even know what you discuss if it doesn’t come from the inside?

Unregistered
    No Steadman, it’s Greenwell sway. Let him out a statement out refuting the statement. He started this, not us. How would even know what you discuss if it doesn’t come from the inside?
    Go back to the Ale House and have some more drinks! You obviously need it.

Unregistered
    Go back to the Ale House and have some more drinks! You obviously need it.
    One join me Steadman. Let’s sit at the same table where we met when you needed my help

Unregistered
    One join me Steadman. Let’s sit at the same table where we met when you needed my help
    Oh and bring Greenwell like you did before

Unregistered
    Ummmm.... he resigned as VP. They clearly aren't supporting him. Maybe a hint of truth would bring you more credibility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast