why didnt bartow go help

Unregistered

why didnt bartow go help

How come every police dept in polk county went to help that fwc officer that was attacked at river ranch BUT bartow?

Unregistered
    The officers struggle to find addresses in the city. I doubt seriously they could find river ranch.

Unregistered
    BPD did help by staying out of the way. We did just fine without their help.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come every police dept in polk county went to help that fwc officer that was attacked at river ranch BUT bartow?
    Because we have 3 officers and a seargent working the entire city almost every night, we dont have the manpower to send an officer on a manhunt when you have half of PCSO’s nightshift deputys on scene.

Unregistered
    The officers struggle to find addresses in the city. I doubt seriously they could find river ranch.
    Lets see if you can find your way back to your department’s thread.

Unregistered
    BPD did help by staying out of the way. We did just fine without their help.
    The way some of yall deputies act behind a keyboard is pretty priceless compared to how yall act in Bartow.

Unregistered
    Because we have 3 officers and a seargent working the entire city almost every night, we dont have the manpower to send an officer on a manhunt when you have half of PCSO’s nightshift deputys on scene.

Well I figured the other agencys were sending offduty ppl to help. Not onduty ppl.