My name is Javi Still ROD Ortiz
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

My name is Javi Still ROD Ortiz

My name is Javi Still ROD Ortiz. It is January 2021 and I’m still ROD. After this election is over, win or lose I will still be ROD.

Please don’t call me to rep you, I can’t. Please don’t put me on any boards, I can’t go to the meetings.

I can’t even enter any police stations or respond to any crime scenes. Please don’t waste your vote on me. Otherwise someone else will be acting president because I will still be ROD.

Unregistered
    And yet there are dumb Sapingos in this place who will still vote for this AH!

Unregistered
    Incredible how he still attempted to screw over so many members from voting. He Didn’t even care if they would get sick and die especially in the middle of a pandemic. God will judge you!

Unregistered
    Javi Neil down and ask for forgiveness! Find god !

Unregistered
    Reyes brothers wanting to know if Ortiz will appeal the election, worried about FDR.

Papa, you have no idea what that guy has planned for you all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reyes brothers wanting to know if Ortiz will appeal the election, worried about FDR.

appeal it wont change the vote lmao you'll look petty

Unregistered
    Javi Neil down and ask for forgiveness! Find god !
    Is it Kneel you Rafter, not Neil. Neil is a masculine name.

Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Balseroooooooooo!

Unregistered

No matter what he will lose again.

Unregistered
    This idiot actually did a video saying if he wins he would be taken out of ROD and place at the FOP office full time. This guy is actually believing his own bull shit. Mr Ortiz u ain’t going to be taken out of ROD status even if you win.

Unregistered
    This idiot actually did a video saying if he wins he would be taken out of ROD and place at the FOP office full time. This guy is actually believing his own bull shit. Mr Ortiz u ain’t going to be taken out of ROD status even if you win.
    Even if he’s ROD he can be assigned to The FOP full time, you haters will say and repeat anything Your told to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast