Only the best and the brightest run this place
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Only the best and the brightest run this place

This is the greatness of this agency. We will put out an email on the first day off for A-Cycle telling them how to sign up for the Covid Vaccine which we will start giving out on the first day of A-cycle next week.

Sorry Lt/Capt/Major in three years, you may want to look at a cycle calendar before planning your operation.

Unregistered
    Also, how about some late evening hours or even early in the morning hours right after we get off work for those of us who work mids. I get that alot of what we do requires mids to have to adjust their hours, but early afternoon hours is all you have available?! It's like day shift having to get their shot when they are supposed to be dead asleep. Even the 1600hrs time slots are too early. Just another example of this department/city giving no consideration to mids, which I might remind them, 1/3 of patrol works.

Unregistered
    I will not take this for at least 3 years. Based on my readings the FDA admits there is a "possibility" of vaccine enhanced disease (VED). This could actually make the virus more dangerous/deadly post vaccination. Animal studies caused deaths from this VED. The VED was not studied in humans long term because the manufacturers received emergency approval for this vaccine. My main question is why does something that kills less than .009 percent of healthy people require a vaccine in the first place? This vaccine could be 100% safe and only help people, I have no idea. That said I don't want to risk it. I will take my chances with the virus. As the left says "my body, my choice". Have a blessed 2021!!

Unregistered

Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will not take this for at least 3 years. Based on my readings the FDA admits there is a "possibility" of vaccine enhanced disease (VED). This could actually make the virus more dangerous/deadly post vaccination. Animal studies caused deaths from this VED. The VED was not studied in humans long term because the manufacturers received emergency approval for this vaccine. My main question is why does something that kills less than .009 percent of healthy people require a vaccine in the first place? This vaccine could be 100% safe and only help people, I have no idea. That said I don't want to risk it. I will take my chances with the virus. As the left says "my body, my choice". Have a blessed 2021!!
    Just read a peer reviewed article published two days ago that says this is not true. I can assure you one truth, I won’t be taking any health, life or job advice from an anonymous message board.

Buh-Bye, and you have a blessed 2021 too.

Unregistered
    Just read a peer reviewed article published two days ago that says this is not true. I can assure you one truth, I won’t be taking any health, life or job advice from an anonymous message board.

Buh-Bye, and you have a blessed 2021 too.
    From what I read the poster was not giving advice just their opinion. You sound upset that they may be giving information you don't want posted. I say you maybe just maybe one of those tyrant forcing mask nazi types that always seem to be intolerant of others views. And let me guess who you voted for...

Unregistered
    Antibody enhanced disease is a real and scary thing. Do the research and make your own decisions.

Unregistered
    From what I read the poster was not giving advice just their opinion. You sound upset that they may be giving information you don't want posted. I say you maybe just maybe one of those tyrant forcing mask nazi types that always seem to be intolerant of others views. And let me guess who you voted for...
    And you would be 100% wrong. Let’s hope your skills at reading people on the street are better than your skills at reading people by their post on a message board or you are probably in the wrong line of work.

Unregistered
    Antibody enhanced disease is a real and scary thing. Do the research and make your own decisions.
    So is identity theft and we all send our credit card, banking, IP addresses and personal info across the web daily. It’s just a decision with consequences that only we can make. Agreed.

Unregistered

Wtf

So is identity theft and we all send our credit card, banking, IP addresses and personal info across the web daily. It’s just a decision with consequences that only we can make. Agreed.
    Did you just compare identity theft to something you put in your body??? Please tell us you're kidding.

Unregistered
    Did you just compare identity theft to something you put in your body??? Please tell us you're kidding.
    I second this. Talk about apples to oranges.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast