Ortiz the out of control ....
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz the out of control ....

Ortiz posted on MPD TAC not long ago that he was talking on the phone with an officer that was involved in a shoting, Ortiz is ROD and is not a Union representative but he is delusional and acts as if he is some kind of almighty being. Ortiz stop it, you are losing it already. I hope that Officer was smart enough to hang up the phone on you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz posted on MPD TAC not long ago that he was talking on the phone with an officer that was involved in a shoting, Ortiz is ROD and is not a Union representative but he is delusional and acts as if he is some kind of almighty being. Ortiz stop it, you are losing it already. I hope that Officer was smart enough to hang up the phone on you.
    just because you say so. Justin those meds.

Unregistered
    That's IA fault cause they let him go to IA and represents his cronies so they can vote for him. Little they know his doing more harm then good.

Unregistered
    It’s obvious than that you sir do not know state law. The state statue allow the officer being investigated the representative of his choice. The agency cannot deny you access to the rep of your choice. Keep going with the idiots that roll over for IA. Tommy, Matt, Andrew, and FDR are bubbling idiots I can’t wait for the first iffy anything g and watch them fold.

Unregistered
    He called Ortiz because at the end of the day the guy is an animal when it comes to Officer rights. Tommy and Matt are good if you want a sandwich or something

Unregistered
    It’s obvious than that you sir do not know state law. The state statue allow the officer being investigated the representative of his choice. The agency cannot deny you access to the rep of your choice. Keep going with the idiots that roll over for IA. Tommy, Matt, Andrew, and FDR are bubbling idiots I can’t wait for the first iffy anything g and watch them fold.
    Hey dumbass, your statement is true ONLY for administrative action. NOT a criminal investigation moron. If an officer discharges his firearm rocket scientist, that is technically a crime. Once he/she is cleared by the state, then it goes to the Department for administrative action. So yes. Anything the officer states to a person who is not an attorney can be compelled under the criminal investigation. Go learn something before posting your BS on this site idiota!

Unregistered
    I'm voting for the Ortiz/Lugo ticket. You don't like it? Shoot me why don't you?

Unregistered
    Hey dumbass, your statement is true ONLY for administrative action. NOT a criminal investigation moron. If an officer discharges his firearm rocket scientist, that is technically a crime. Once he/she is cleared by the state, then it goes to the Department for administrative action. So yes. Anything the officer states to a person who is not an attorney can be compelled under the criminal investigation. Go learn something before posting your BS on this site idiota!
    Maybe you should read the federal ruling from the Mercado case about statements and by the way who answered the call when Matt Reyes was invoked in an in custody death. Tommy didn’t even return your call it was Baby D that saved you and told you what to do so piss off.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should read the federal ruling from the Mercado case about statements and by the way who answered the call when Matt Reyes was invoked in an in custody death. Tommy didn’t even return your call it was Baby D that saved you and told you what to do so piss off.
    By the way that involves Uncle Joes crazy cousin Jerry the bush trimmer.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should research the definition of ATTORNEY client privilege moron.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast