Javi No Matter How Many Times you try to postpone the elections U will lose!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Javi No Matter How Many Times you try to postpone the elections U will lose!

Poor baby Javi Crying cause he’s losing the election 😢! I thought it was in the bag for you Mr. Ortiz a done deal? We went from 1 day voting at one station to 13 days voting through emails and Javi is still not happy.

Let me give u a piece of advice stop it cause you’re looking like a sore loser. Those days of one day voting at the station and putting a piece of paper in a box and showing up with 500 absentee ballots are over.

No matter how many times you trying to redo it you will lose cause you are a corrupt pos!

Unregistered
    If you have balls, put your name to you alleged allegation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor baby Javi Crying cause he’s losing the election 😢! I thought it was in the bag for you Mr. Ortiz a done deal? We went from 1 day voting at one station to 13 days voting through emails and Javi is still not happy.

Let me give u a piece of advice stop it cause you’re looking like a sore loser. Those days of one day voting at the station and putting a piece of paper in a box and showing up with 500 absentee ballots are over.

No matter how many times you trying to redo it you will lose cause you are a corrupt pos!
    Well then I guess the ballots and counts aren’t secret like you claim they are Tommy remember he beat you once already.

Unregistered

Well then I guess the ballot and count not a secret like Tommy and crew have said. Because if I remember correctly Javi beat you in the primary race and just didn’t have enough for the 51% if I recall correctly.

Unregistered
    Well then I guess the ballot and count not a secret like Tommy and crew have said. Because if I remember correctly Javi beat you in the primary race and just didn’t have enough for the 51% if I recall correctly.
    So we get the facts straight. If you believe that you’re winning why are you so whining about it. Surely all your supporters voted for you on the first day.

As I see here these were the results of the first elections

JAVIER ORTIZ 688 (44.5%)
    THOMAS “TOMMY” REYES 641 (41.4%)
    RAMON CARR. 218 (14.1%)

Now that there are only two candidates carrs votes will be going to Tommy

Unregistered
    So we get the facts straight. If you believe that you’re winning why are you so whining about it. Surely all your supporters voted for you on the first day.

As I see here these were the results of the first elections

JAVIER ORTIZ 688 (44.5%)
    THOMAS “TOMMY” REYES 641 (41.4%)
    RAMON CARR. 218 (14.1%)

Now that there are only two candidates carrs votes will be going to Tommy
    Nothings guaranteed In life Except death and the increase coming with taxes.

Unregistered
    Nothings guaranteed In life Except death and the increase coming with taxes.
    Exactly Yet Mr. Ortiz is crying cause he knows deep down inside his losing. Even after giving everyone 10 Days to cast a vote and giving them plenty of opportunities and assistance he wants to claim that the process is being unfair.

Unfair is making hundreds of elderly members, especially those who live out of state or have health issues come to the central station risking their health and life by getting exposed to avoid just to cast a vote.

Unregistered
    Exactly Yet Mr. Ortiz is crying cause he knows deep down inside his losing. Even after giving everyone 10 Days to cast a vote and giving them plenty of opportunities and assistance he wants to claim that the process is being unfair.

Unfair is making hundreds of elderly members, especially those who live out of state or have health issues come to the central station risking their health and life by getting exposed to avoid just to cast a vote.
    Get a new fricken song they never had the ability before. I’ve read the post by the retiree’s Joe Soros, Roque, Tappenes it’s all a personal hatred for Ortiz.

Unregistered
    Get a new fricken song they never had the ability before. I’ve read the post by the retiree’s Joe Soros, Roque, Tappenes it’s all a personal hatred for Ortiz.
    What you mean retirees never had the ability to vote??? Are you kidding me. Ever since I remember retirees were the majority attending the meetings and voting. That's the problem that the retirees have turn against Ortiz now.

Unregistered
    What you mean retirees never had the ability to vote??? Are you kidding me. Ever since I remember retirees were the majority attending the meetings and voting. That's the problem that the retirees have turn against Ortiz now.
    The retirees had to go to the station like everyone else idiot, if you lived out of state you had to come into town to vote. Nonsense in talk g to an idiot anymore you and Joe Soros know it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast