For Any Black Officer that Voted for Ortiz and Lugo! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Usually the retiree don't give a flying f..k on who becomes union President but this guy is scum and has screwed over more than 900 retirees and more or less 500 actives. This pos is no good and he attempted to stop the retirees from voting by trying to 07 the online voting.

God is going to get you just wait and see.
    Just wait for the rainbow riders you think you got screwed over you all will be begging for another president and kicking yourself. Plus what is Longueria up to he never liked the FOP before but now he’s the man making this power play. My Spider-Man Senses are in Hyper-overdrive

Unregistered
    If you voted for Ortiz and Lugo you aren't black.

Unregistered

My vote is for Capt Ortiz

Of course I am. and I can spell too.

Unregistered
    Ortiz and Lugo are two racist thugs. I remember they would regularly not let blacks who arrived a few mins late to the monthly Fop meeting to sign in. They would do this so they weren’t able to have enough
    Meetings to run for positions on the executive board.

They would laugh and call them ni g gers behind their backs. If any of Ortiz and Lugo's friends would come in late they would sign their names in after the meeting.

This is true to ask around.

They would never let blacks speak at union meetings. It was terrible!
    It was t a few minutes late Vionna you were walking in at the end of a meeting wanting to get credit for the whole meeting. You of all people should be kissing the FOP backside and Javi’s because if it wasnt for them you wouldn’t even have a job or a pension. So go back to your felony husband and go release a felony shoplifter.

Unregistered
    It was t a few minutes late Vionna you were walking in at the end of a meeting wanting to get credit for the whole meeting. You of all people should be kissing the FOP backside and Javi’s because if it wasnt for them you wouldn’t even have a job or a pension. So go back to your felony husband and go release a felony shoplifter.
    Isn't it interesting and sad that the biggest Ortiz Hater/Detractors are the one's that Ortiz saved their jobs? Shame on the Haters that Ortiz saved their jobs. Im voting for Ortiz because it' the right thing to do and he is by far the most qualified.
    i for one I'm grateful that Ortiz is even running in spite of all the Haters. I'm voting for Ortiz.

Unregistered
    Usually the retiree don't give a flying f..k on who becomes union President but this guy is scum and has screwed over more than 900 retirees and more or less 500 actives. This pos is no good and he attempted to stop the retirees from voting by trying to 07 the online voting.

God is going to get you just wait and see.
    Yeap !!’pos... ortiz got to go

Unregistered
    Ortiz is the only logical choice. Tommy is just too soft. The administration will run over him.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is the only logical choice. Tommy is just too soft. The administration will run over him.
    Will run over will run over him damn they have bulldozed him on BWC, GPS, and the take home cars hell the are salivating waiting to see who gets elected. It will Determine which contract proposal they give us.

Unregistered
    you are not black and you enunciate your words and don't speak ebonics.

Unregistered
    Will run over will run over him damn they have bulldozed him on BWC, GPS, and the take home cars hell the are salivating waiting to see who gets elected. It will Determine which contract proposal they give us.
    If you vote for Ortiz guarantee the city will give you nothing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast